Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

I'm a piggert named Rascal! Who are you?

Guineapigpro

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hey there! Meh name's Rascal. I'm a 3 1/2 year old piggert boy. :D I think it's selfish for our owners to never let us have a swing at the keyboard! I mean, I have things to say too! I really want want to get some more piggy friends! For some reason all of the social networking now a days is for humans. (Blech) So, this thread was as close as I could get. :p

I have black and brown hair.

So who are you?

Attachments

image.jpg

tiffanyspiggies

Cavy Slave
Hi Rascal!
My name is Apples and I love eating veggies! However, don't be fooled by my name. I'm not overly fond of apples. Don't ask my human slave why I was named after them either she doesn't know :p

I'm black, brown and white but I only have white fur on my bottom and a few strands on my head! The coolest thing about me is that my front paws are black but my back paws are white!

Oh and if you were wondering, that fat butt photobombing belongs to my "sister", Patches. (Another story of naming on mistaken gender. Oopsies!)

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1384141005497.jpg

Guineapigpro

Cavy Slave
Hi Rascal!
My name is Apples and I love eating veggies! However, don't be fooled by my name. I'm not overly fond of apples. Don't ask my human slave why I was named after them either she doesn't know :p

I'm black, brown and white but I only have white fur on my bottom and a few strands on my head! The coolest thing about me is that my front paws are black but my back paws are white!

Oh and if you were wondering, that fat butt photobombing belongs to my "sister", Patches. (Another story of naming on mistaken gender. Oopsies!)

Hey there Apples! I actually LOOOVE apples. I wheek all day long for them. If I get veggies, I wait to see if I can get any apples out of my human before I eat them.

I actually have a white spot on my head too! Just one little dot. Meh chin and belly is white, along with two of my legs.

How old are you, Apples?

Cavyclover

Cavy Slave
Hi Rascal! My name is Clover, and I am 10 months old :) I LOVE to play on the keyboard, especially when my mom is trying to type emails ;) I have two older sisters, Rosie and Peanut. My favorite foods are kale and cilantro :D My favorite pastime is popcorning around the cage with my sisters!

I am white with a brown bum, brown patch over my eye, and a little brown spot on the top of my head :)

What is your favorite part about floor time?

Attachments

image.jpg

Cavyclover

Cavy Slave
That's me and Peanut :p

maria33

Cavy Slave
002.jpghi, my mom calls me flower, even though i'm a boy, but i think it's because i'm so handsome. i'm the littlest guinea in my family, and i love chasing my brother, silly, through tunnels, and munching on melons.

Missypigmama

Cavy Slave
Hello Rascal. Our names are Winifred (white) and Bernice (red & white). We are 4&5 week old Babies. Our mom doesn't have a computer, so we're just typing on her phone. We also like to turn the TV channels when mom isn't watching. Our favorite food other then our hay, is Romaine Lettuce. We also love our dog friend Maggie. She's a good dog, but mom never leaves us alone with her.

IMG_20131117_203523_zpsbadc6ca3.jpg

IMG_20131117_203103_zpsa8de1f25.jpg

Guineapigpro

Cavy Slave
Wow, hey guys!

Dear Clover, or [MENTION=28862]Cavyclover[/MENTION] ,

Nice to meet you! My favorite part about floor time.. has to be the treats! When my mommy tries to teach me tricks and such, I get so many treats! I never learn anything, but that's mommy's problem! I don't have that very often anymore, though. My mommy just built me a second cage for me to run around in. :D whats your our favorite part about foor time?

Dear Flower, or [MENTION=29912]maria33[/MENTION] ,

My mommy says you are exceptionally cute, but she doesn't think like pigs do. I think your manly enough! Just like me.. I hope! Also, I've never had melons before! What's your favorite fruit? For me, I love apples.. Those yummy num nums..

Dear Winifred and Bernice, or [MENTION=29863]Missypigmama[/MENTION],

Hey guys! Y'all are little munchkins! Those were the days when I was teeny tiny like you guys. :) Wow, and you've already met a dog?! I've never even met a dog! What other animals have you met?

LiLiPiggies08

Cavy Slave
Hello fellow piggies! My name is Pippin, and I am a chubby Abby boy. I am neutered and live with my sweet old wife, Rosie. We had kids, but that was before we came to our great new home. Rosie and I are both orange, black, and white, but Rose is a shorthair. We are about one year old, and we love to play and popcorn.

Guineapigpro

Cavy Slave
@LiLiPiggies08 , Hi Pippin! It's me, Rascal. :D I wish I had a girlfriend.. My mom says I can't though. :/ Oh well. :) What's your favorite thing to do, Pippin?

maria33

Cavy Slave
guineapigpro-

hi there,

you never told me your name (guineapigpro's piggie). i love anything sweet i can get my little paws on, like watermelon, honeydew and cantalope, especially the rind. i only get this for treats, though. i like apples okay, but only after i've polished off my greens and carrots. nice to meet you all:)

tiffanyspiggies

Cavy Slave
Hey there Apples! I actually LOOOVE apples. I wheek all day long for them. If I get veggies, I wait to see if I can get any apples out of my human before I eat them.

I actually have a white spot on my head too! Just one little dot. Meh chin and belly is white, along with two of my legs.

How old are you, Apples?

I just love eating in general he he! My mummy scolds me and says that it's my favourite past time - it's true!

Wow our white spots are in the same place!! Maybe we are distant cousins hmm..
I'm around three months old but still so tiny, sometimes I get bullied by my sister because she is so much bigger than me! (her butt that is)

Do you have piggie friends too?

tiffanyspiggies

Cavy Slave
Oh and here's a picture of me and my sister when we get along :D

Attachments

uploadfromtaptalk1384874339189.jpg

Guineapigpro

Cavy Slave
guineapigpro-

hi there,

you never told me your name (guineapigpro's piggie). i love anything sweet i can get my little paws on, like watermelon, honeydew and cantalope, especially the rind. i only get this for treats, though. i like apples okay, but only after i've polished off my greens and carrots. nice to meet you all:)

Oh! I'm Rascal by the way. :) I'm the pig at the very top of the page. :)

Guineapigpro

Cavy Slave
Apples, or [MENTION=29820]tiffanyspiggies[/MENTION] ,

Nah, I actually don't. My mommy says there's some long list of reasons, but I don't believe her. :) Something about being contagious or something.. Who knows. My mom's kind of crazy.

I love eating too! I get picky though. Idk why my mommy doesn't feed me fruits all day. It kind of makes me mad and I chatter my teeth at her! I mean, if she is truly a cavy slave wouldn't she obey my every command? Nowadays, living in a 2x6 with cozy fleece just isn't enough. I have higher standards now!

And maybe we are distant cousins.. Maybe we have the same Great great great great great great great great great Grandpigs!

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Hi rascal:)

My name is Star, I know not very original my grandmommy actually named me. My mommy doesn't have a computer either so I'm trying to type on her fone. I am 5 years old and I've lived here all my life (ever since I left my pigmom).

My favorite foods are kale and carrots I am a picky piggie. But other than kale and carrots I do like cucumbers, grapes, oranges but not too many, grape fruit, and bananas. See I told you I was picky lol:D.

I am very large so my mommy cut back on my food but grandmommy obeys me pretty well. Whenever I squeek for more she gives me more. I have grandmommy wraped around my little paw. But they both love me very much my mommy is home all day with me so I'm never lonely. The best thing about being single is I get more floor/lap time. And all of mommy's and grandmommy's attention and I don't have to share them.

I am very sweet but I don't like people around my face so my head get stroked a lot. I am pretty much all black with a dot on my forehead (that's how I got my name). And I do have a white patch on my neck. I also have two white paws and two black paws.

uploadfromtaptalk1384881382334.jpg
(See my white)

uploadfromtaptalk1384881472860.jpg

I also had a step sister who was only a couple months (not sure on her exact age). But sadly we lost her befor we were ever introduced. You can see her story on my mommy's profile page. :(

uploadfromtaptalk1384881624136.jpg
Her name was Bella.

Last edited:

Guineapigpro

Cavy Slave
Hi Star, or [MENTION=28349]Starthecavy123[/MENTION] ! It's nice to meet you! I have a black dot on my forehead too! At least that's what I'm told..

I'm so sorry about Bella! My mommy told me to say she was very cute. I lost my pal this summer too. His name was Domino and we were cage mates in separate cages. I loved to fight with him.. :)

Starthecavy123

Cavy Slave
Yea I never got to be introduced to her befor she went to the rainbow bridge. But at least I get all of mommy's and grandmommy's attention.

NYKOPiggy

Cavy Slave
Hey there! Meh name's Rascal. I'm a 3 1/2 year old piggert boy. :D I think it's selfish for our owners to never let us have a swing at the keyboard! I mean, I have things to say too! I really want want to get some more piggy friends! For some reason all of the social networking now a days is for humans. (Blech) So, this thread was as close as I could get. :p

I have black and brown hair.

So who are you?

Hi, Rascal and everyone! My name’s “Sheltie”. I am a boy of about 4-5 months old. As some of you have been taken for girls, and viceversa, my mom took me for a member of the sheltie breed and named me after that. Then, she found out I’m but an abyssinian… However, I kept the name. I love all the greens: hay, lettuce, celery, parsley, chard, peas, green beans, but I CRAVE FOR GREEN PEPPER!! Nice to meet all of you.

Foto0750.jpg

Last edited:

NYKOPiggy

Cavy Slave
Hello, there! My name is Angori. I am Sheltie's cage mate. I am a boy too, but I am younger, around 2 months old. We've been together for three weeks so far. I am still a little shy to my slaves. I love following Sheltie everywhere and popcorning a lot. :p

Foto0909.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.