Thanks
    Thanks
    130 Rec'd/94 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Smile Dreaming...?

I was just wondering about how many people out there have weird dreams out there like I do. xD
    Also, isn't it weird how dreams end conveniently (or in inconveniently sometimes)? Like you are just about to win the lottery, and you go up to get the money... Then you wake up.

I usually go here when I can actually remember my dream to see what it means subconsciously. Who knows if it is real or not, but I think it is kinda of interesting.

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner RodentCuddles's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks
    842 Rec'd/517 Posts
    Mentioned
    288 Post(s)
    Quoted
    381 Post(s)

Re: Dreaming...?

I have really strange dreams/nightmares..I've had the same ones since I was very little...they just change a bit each time...I'm always in danger during them...I remember each of them and don't know why I dream the same dream randomly again after 3 years of not dreaming it.

I've had a couple of times when I've dreamed something happens....next day it comes true. Sadly two of these dreams involved dogs killing my rabbits...The second time I had the dream I was really freaking out..so I went outside to check my rabbits (this was 6 years ago) and dogs had broken into the hutch, we found Ginger's body but Penny was alive...I hope never to have the dream again.

I so wish I just would go to sleep and wake up....no dreams or nightmares.

Thanks
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I get A LOT of weird dreams, and one reoccurring nightmare it gets a little bit further every time... I always wake up really scared. But i agree with @RodentCuddles "I so wish I just would go to sleep and wake up....no dreams or nightmares."

Thanks
    Thanks
    380 Rec'd/274 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Quoted
    347 Post(s)

Sometimes I get these recurring nightmares that i've been having since i was a kid. They're usually about large bodies of water and creatures that lurk within them.
    I also have piggy nightmares sometimes.
    All of my dreams are extremely vivid and I used to be able to lucid dream until I just stopped trying.

Cavy Caged
    Thanks
    Thanks
    25 Rec'd/21 Posts
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

I have such strange dreams!
    Like, just last night, I had a dream where I went to my friend's house, and it turned into a giant like never-ending castle..
    After she gave me a tour of her new 'house' I wanted some hair bows, so I went to Forever 21.
    I was spinning the display the bows were on, and I thought I saw one that I liked. But, it was really hard to get!
    When I finally got the bow, I was so happy! But it turned out the bow was weirdly shaped and ugly.
    Then my mom woke me up, LOL!

One time I had a really realistic nightmare where I was in the Hunger Games and I got stabbed in the neck!
    I fell down and it all started going black, it was so realistic, I thought I was really dying!
    I was so glad it was just a dream.

I had another realistic dream where I was at my old school and my dad made me shave my head!
    It was horrible, LOL!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanks
    90 Rec'd/79 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

My dreams tend to be pretty random, though I had a few recurring ones when I was little. In one I was in a building with moving gears on the walls and floor like the inside of a clock. In another I was in a jungle temple with some of my older cousins that I don't see much, and there were giant orangutans hidden in the jungle. In another I was in a wide open place with piles of junky toys everywhere, and a small train. Sometimes I also had a weird one where I was going down a plastic slide on a playground and it kept getting smaller and smaller as I went down until I got stuck.I rarely ever have nightmares and usually even if something scary is going on in my dream, I'm not scared at all. Sometimes I think we wake up at the exciting part of dreams because our minds can't come up with anything good enough, so they just quit and wake up.

Thanks
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Oh and has anyone ever had that dream where you are playing a sport and fall then right when you are about to hit the ground, you jump/fall out of bed? It kind of scares me LOL

Thanks
    Thanks
    14 Rec'd/13 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I have very lucid and vivid dreams that usually scare the crap out of me. I had surgery a few weeks ago and my first night home from the hospital I was still pretty drugged up and out of it. I had a horrible hallucination/dream where someone or something was hurting my pets. I was not completely asleep and I could not seem to wake up from it. When I finally came out of the haze I was screaming and made my husband go get our little dog and bring him to bed with us. Most of my dreams involve something happening to my animals. I have no human children so the 5 piggies and 2 dogs are my babies. My husband did tell me one time he woke up to me screaming after I had kicked or hit him. I remember the screaming part, but not the hitting/kicking. Ooops. :-/

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    45 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Dreams can be kind of jerks sometimes. I've been wanting to move back to where I grew up lately, but for various reasons can't at this time. I had this dream a little while ago where I finally moved and I was so happy. The new house had this absolutely perfect room for the pigs/rabbits! (it also ended up being haunted with ghosts, the friendly type that just sort of wanted to share the house with me, but whatever, dreams are weird) Of course, then I woke up and remembered that I can't move yet. Sigh.

Thanks
    Thanks
    86 Rec'd/69 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

I hats when you are just drifting off and like thinking about flying or something and then you fall and jerk awake cuz it felt real! only once I woke up crying because I had a but dream where I got in trouble for pushing this huge red button, and then I saved little bo peep from a giant garbage dump. That one reoccured a few times and once I woke up legit crying. It was weird. And once I dreamer I got up and ready and dressed and ate breakfast etc. And walked out of my house and only when I walked out of my house did I realize that I was dreaming because inside my house it was the same, but outside it was how I pictured it in a book I had just read. XD

User Tag List