86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    252 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    250 Rec'd/186 Posts
    Blog Entries

Moe, possible URI (choronic?)

Sorry, this was about Henry! I can't tell whether Henry has another URI or not. He was treated for one about a week ago. We treated him with Bactrim. He seemed to clear up and bounce back quite well. Actually, he hasn't lost any weight either. He was 661 grams on August 9th, and today was 676. Same time of day for both weights. So he's gained 15 grams in four days. Does this sound like good weight gain? I will begin weighing daily. I also noticed some nasal discharge and a little sneezing. Niko, his cagemate has been fine through all this though. Could it be that he doesn't have a URI at all, but it is more allergies? I have no idea. I will talk to his vet tomorrow, as she is out of the office today. I just don't understand why he keeps getting it! I clean their cage with dilute bleach water every week (since we've been battling the URI) and had him quarantined during the last round. He is acting normally, bouncing around and popcorning like he normally does. I just don't know what to think right now!

Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4070 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7,517 Rec'd/6,006 Posts

Re: Moe, possible URI (choronic?)

Is this thread about Moe, or about Henry? If it's about Henry, please post it on his other thread so we can keep up with it, and I'll close this one.

Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4070 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7,517 Rec'd/6,006 Posts

Re: Moe, possible URI (choronic?)

Ok, I'm closing this. Please copy and post the information on Henry's thread so we can keep up with it easier.

User Tag List