Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Hello!

  1. #1
    Cavy Slave GreenConverse's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 05, 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    7
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Hello!

    I am new here and would like to introduce my piggie (soon to be plural). Buffy, my only gp for now, is I believe peruvian and is black with a brown belly:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0342.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	53079

  2. #2
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Jul 20, 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    115
    Thanks
    64 Rec'd/57 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Awws, your piggy is so cute! welcome to the forum ^^ im Uchiha~ (My actual name is Skae) if I may ask you some questions? o: What kind of cage is he/she in? boy or girl? o: You said Plural.. so.. Girl? o: Or going to get that piggy a friend? C: Welcome again!

  3. #3
    Cavy Slave Sunny's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 09, 2011
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    142
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    13
    Thanks
    25 Rec'd/23 Posts
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    The OP said she was in the process of getting a friend for her pig. I don't think there is any need to grill someone right off the bat about their cage.

    Welcome to the forum, OP! Hope you enjoy it!
    -Herman-Oliver-Willow-Rosie-Chester-

  4. #4
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Mar 16, 2013
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    220
    Thanks
    32
    Thanks
    25 Rec'd/20 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Welcome, your piggy is very cute!

  5. #5
    Cavy Slave GreenConverse's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 05, 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    7
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    @skbrodie thanks!

    @UchihaMickey Buffy is a boy and as soon as the school year starts I will be getting him a friend, his cage is C&C 2x4 grid with a 1x2 loft...very adequate.

  6. #6
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Jun 27, 2013
    Location
    Panorama City, CA
    Posts
    158
    Thanks
    49
    Thanks
    18 Rec'd/17 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the boards!

    Your piggie is adorable! can't wait to see more pigtures!

  7. #7
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Jul 20, 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    115
    Thanks
    64 Rec'd/57 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenConverse View Post
    @skbrodie thanks!

    @UchihaMickey Buffy is a boy and as soon as the school year starts I will be getting him a friend, his cage is C&C 2x4 grid with a 1x2 loft...very adequate.
    Awesome! Pictures soon? I plan on making a 2x6 with a 2x2 loft, 2 of the grids from the 2x2 loft hanging out from the cage so I can clean it easy c: Welceom to the forum! also for the front, ima put plexiglass o3o
    Last edited by UchihaMickey; 07-27-13 at 12:04 pm. Reason: forgot something *-*

  8. #8
    Cavy Slave GreenConverse's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 05, 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    7
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0340.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	53081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0341.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	53082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0345.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	53083Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0357.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	53084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0360.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	53085 Some more of him during laptime, he just won't stay in one spot!

  9. #9
    Cavy Slave GreenConverse's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 05, 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    7
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMickey View Post
    Awesome! Pictures soon? I plan on making a 2x6 with a 2x2 loft, 2 of the grids from the 2x2 loft hanging out from the cage so I can clean it easy c: Welceom to the forum! also for the front, ima put plexiglass o3o
    Awesome!

  10. #10
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Jul 20, 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    115
    Thanks
    64 Rec'd/57 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenConverse View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0340.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	53081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0341.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	53082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0345.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	53083Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0357.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	67.2 KB 
ID:	53084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0360.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	53085 Some more of him during laptime, he just won't stay in one spot!
    so cuuute!!

  11. #11
    Cavy Slave GreenConverse's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 05, 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    7
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0377.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	53089Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0370.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	116.3 KB 
ID:	53091Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0371.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	53092Here are pics of my cage, I will be changing to fleece (manly purple) as soon as I get my sewing machine up.

  12. #12
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Jul 20, 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    115
    Thanks
    64 Rec'd/57 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quoted
    80 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Beautiful!

  13. #13
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Jun 22, 2013
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    75
    Thanks
    80 Rec'd/58 Posts
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quoted
    88 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Welcome to the Forum!!! Awe he's so cute I've got 12 piggies they are so much fun aren't they!?

  14. #14
    Cavy Slave GreenConverse's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 05, 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    7
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawesomepet View Post
    Welcome to the Forum!!! Awe he's so cute I've got 12 piggies they are so much fun aren't they!?
    Yup!

  15. #15
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    May 17, 2013
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    52
    Thanks
    20 Rec'd/18 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Hello!

    Cutie!!! I love black piggies!!!!!

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •