Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Cubes in the UK.....

mellie_88

Cavy Slave
Hi all,

Now before anyone mentions this, I know there's a forum for this above, but because its older than 380 something days it won't let me post.

I'm moving this month, so my lovely girls are going to be upgraded to a nice large c&c cage.

I've read through the other forum and have some ideas of where to get them from.

But seen as though the last post was over a year ago, I just thought I'd ask if anyone had stumbled across any nice (ideally cheapish) places to buy materials from recently?

Thanks all,
From
Mel, Brownie, Buttercup and Smudge.

lissie

Cavy Slave
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Stephen Chapman

Cavy Slave
I recently bought the set from Wayfair pretty good and fast delivery, got the Correx from a firm called JD Plastics from Speke in Liverpool, collected as I live close by but only cost £9 for a sheet 8F X 4F, still got a fair amount left

mellie_88

Cavy Slave
Thanks, I think wayfair is the cheapest I've seen. Prob order from there :)

timiaz

Cavy Slave
Hi,

Just wanted to say that I got a lot of cubes from my friend who use to have a lot of guinea pigs. I have about 80 cubes spare after making mine.

I am selling them very cheaply as I got them very cheaply.

I will upload the pictures in a minute

Thanks
Tim

Scooterpig

Cavy Slave
I live in the US now where it's easier to get grids, but when I lived in the UK I got a set from Argos.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.