0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Talking Hello!! :)

Hi Everyone!
    My name is Elena and my two guinea pig's names are Sugar & Spice. (I also have a cat, his name is Pippin and he is orange). I got my two girls in February 2011 from the Montreal SPCA and then I got Pip as a kitten that April. was on this website umm...probably about 10 years ago when I got my first guinea pig. I live in Ottawa right now, but I am moving to Richmond, BC on August 28th.
    For the past year, I've been a bad piggy owner and have a pet store rabbit cage housing my pigs. I did have a very old C&C cage that was falling apart, and being in an apartment it just worked out to take my friends old rabbit cage. When I move, I will be getting a brand spanking new C&C cage with pink coroplast, which I am very excited about, and so are my two girls, I was showing them the plans last night. They cheered. I'm also very excited to be getting a lawn again where they can have supervised play outdoors on nice days.
    Anyway, here I am, back again because I adore C&C cages and I can't wait to have one again.
    I have a few questions...
    Does anybody know if the Deluxe Covered Cages with the Flip-Fold covers can support a cat? Pippin really enjoys his "Pig TV", and currently has his cat tent on top of the cage I have now.

Also, one thing that's really stressing me out is bringing my ladies on the plane with me. We (my friend and I who are both moving same day) are flying Air Canada, and I'm sick of being on hold for more than 20 minutes....If they have to fly AC Cargo, does anyone know if a Sleepypod Mini is good to fly them in?

I'm excited to get and share photos of my babies in their new cage. I'm thinking 2x4 with a wide loft in Pink and White, with Pink and Gray fleece and lots of fleecy accessories and probably a piggy cafe.
    SO EXCITED.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    39 Rec'd/23 Posts

Re: Hello!! :)

Hello! Welcome to the forum.
    Your cage plans sound awesome, I'm excited for you! You'll have to post pictures as soon as you can of the new setup, along with your piggies!

Unfortunately, I have no idea about flying. Hopefully someone with experience can help you out!

User Tag List