Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits Need your great rabbit forums here

Coiler

Cavy Slave
Rabbit info site in Canada
(broken link removed)

For those who dont see why they should neuter/spay their rabbit
(broken link removed)

Beka27

Cavy Slave
Some info about me: I am a rabbit slave with a bonded pair. I have a 3-year-old mini rex named Meadow and (an approximately?) 5-year-old lop named Max. They are house rabbits, both were adopted and are altered.

This is such a wonderful site! I was looking for a forum to refer a member to (she has pigs!), and I stumbled upon this! I've seen the cage page before but I never realized there was a forum associated with it!

I am a forum leader/moderator over at Binkybunny.com. I noticed this thread with recommendations for rabbit sites and I was pleased to see that "BB.com" was listed! That was way back in 2006, and the site has really taken off since then! We have many active members with dozens of new posts each day! We advocate adoption and rescue, stress the importance of proper diet and (indoor!) housing, and we emphasize vet care and spay/neuter for all pets.

I just wanted to hop on over here and say we are alive and well and we'd welcome new members. We can answer any questions you may have, or if you just want to pop in and say 'hi' and share a few pics! :)

shari313

Cavy Slave
I know new members can't post links but what about www.bunspace.com? They have no breeding/showing/selling categories, but they do have a veggie category (bunday) and adoption category.

haven't stopped by for quite a while... I totally agree with you.
BunSpace.com is the most amazing one stop world for a bunny lover.
There are certain things you wouldn't be able to contribute to if you don't add a profile of a bunny you own, but you could still have access to all the information, and some awesome bunny owners.

I have 3 bunnies now, and they've all got profiles on bunspace...
mocha frappuccino is the profile i use for all my blogs and updates. :)
edie
perry

since i've been on bunspace, i haven't had to really search around anywhere else for information, or bunny loving company. <3

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.