Thread: How much do Guinea Pigs cost in Bio Research (Philippines) ?

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question How much do Guinea Pigs cost in Bio Research (Philippines) ?

Hey everyone! Sooo.. I'm 15 years old and it has been 7 years since I had a pet. And I want to buy a Guinea Pig! But I don't know how much it costs, I came across a pet shop and and it is worth 220 pesos for each and 400 for a pair, sadly it is all the way at Bulacan. So my dad decided that he would give me money to buy at Bio Research but I don't know how much it costs there. Anyway cutting to the chase I want to know the price because I want to be sure that my money would be enough for the Guinea Pigs cage,food, toys etc. and the Guinea Pigs itself.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ MY STORY THIS IS THE QUESTION:

How much do Male and Female Guinea Pigs in Bio Research cost in the Philippines?

Also if you know a site about this Bio Research please send THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thanks
    Thanks
    7,204 Rec'd/5,737 Posts
    Mentioned
    2024 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3768 Post(s)

Re: How much do Guinea Pigs cost in Bio Research (Philippines) ?

Why don't you call Bio Research and ask them? Most of us are in the U.S. and have no idea what anything costs in the Philippines.

Better still, why don't you see if you can find a guinea pig to adopt? You can call veterinarians' offices and ask if they know of anyone with adoptable guinea pigs. You can check newspaper advertisements, and google for guinea pig rescues in your area. I know there aren't as many there as there are here, but you should still be able to find.

There's also a Philippines forum here, and someone there may be able to help you find a pig: Philippines.

Thanks
    Thanks
    61 Rec'd/58 Posts
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

I don't know if this will help or if this is a good link for the Phillipines, but I did a Google search and this is what came up. Hope it helps and I hope you find piggies soon.

guinea pig Philippines

Michele

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    34 Rec'd/33 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Hi!

I had a look through the Philippines forum that @bpatters linked, and it seems like it will be quite difficult to find guinea pig stuff in your country. I found a good link PandaLoki: Where To Buy Guinea Pig Stuff which is all about where to find things in the Philippines. I know that @pandaloki is also a member here.

I don't know if there are any rescues near where you are, but I think there are a couple of threads about rescues, again in the forum that @bpatters linked. I think it would be a good idea to look at the website in the above post as well, it's kind of like Craigslist for the Philippines and it would be good to rescue a pig from there!

I hope you'll be able to find a piggie!!

Thanks
    Thanks
    134 Rec'd/79 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Please remember that by far often the most expensive part of owning any animal, guinea pig included, is the vet cost

6. "Thank you, couchon, for this useful post," says:

User Tag List