Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introducing My Girls!!

JennG

Cavy Slave
I've been trying to get a pigture of my girls put on my avatar or profile but they're too big. Hopefully, the pigtures won't be too big on here and I've attached them right. Angel is my girl that's blind and Snowball is my girl that lost her baby early this week. :lovestruc

https://www.guineapigcages.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=3525

(Note from Ly-I removed your attachment and put a link to the photo instead.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Send me a copy of the photo to [email protected] and I will resize it for you and put it up as your avatar for you.

stitsy&codyPig

Cavy Slave
They are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute that is so sad about the blindness though

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Adorable! Does the blind pig manage the ramp and second level, or does she just stay at the bottom? I'm interesed to know how she manages with behaving like a happy, normal pig and not being able to see.

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
They are adorable!

JennG

Cavy Slave
Angel, my visually impaired cavy, does well w/ the ramp and bridge to the "kitchen". When we first got her, I lured her up to the kitchen by sticking a piece of veggie in front of her nose to get her to follow it to the food. She goes all over the place and knows where the water bottles are kept and everything. She even has adjusted when I've made adjustments to the cage. I think she's one that kind of pees where she's standing. Thanks for all the compliments on my first cage. I want to extend it to a 3x5 w/ a 2nd and 3rd floor but I'm not sure yet if I'll do both or one or the other. Angel actually smells the food before I get it out. She wheeks waaaay before my other two girls. She's so cute!!

amfeider

Cavy Slave
Angel smelling is probably better to compensate for her impaired vision.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.