Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopt my piggies

ggpigs

Cavy Slave
I have two male Guinea Pigs.They are almost a year old.Their birthday is Febuary 14th.
I will post pictures soon.

We may or may not have to have someone adopt them.

Mo is a bit smaller than his brother Larry.He is funny.He has a mohauk and talks a lot.If you get to know him,he will click his teeth to everything you say.Mo needs more attention than Larry.The only reason that is because Mo is disabled.Instead of walking,he hops.But,he still iis very nice.

Larry is larger than Mo.He is very skittish.He has a small boar head.He doesn't touch very much.If you scratch his favorite spot,he will fall asleep in your lap.

We live in Colorado.And again,we may or may not have to adopt them out.So,if there are any experienced Guinea Pig owners out there,thank
you.

ggpigs

Cavy Slave
Actully,my profile picture is my Guinea Pigs.So,nevermind about posting pictures later.

ggpigs

Cavy Slave
My Guinea Pig,Mo.Isn't disabled.Turns out,he just likes to jump.

We will give you them for free to a good home.

ggpigs

Cavy Slave
Thanks, @bpatters.Do you have any advice to keep Guinea Pig dust levels down? (I have allergies.)

Bella

lissie

Cavy Slave
I have allergies too, and have been using air purifier near the cage. Switching to orchard or bluegrass hay can also help.
What kind of bedding are you using? Switching to fleece will also help with dust level.

See this link.
Allergies

mama_

Cavy Slave
Happy birthday to your little guys. I hope you can find them a good home!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.