Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Lightbulb Looking to adopt in the UK

So im from the UK Liverpool to be exact, and I have 2 girl piggys about 1 year old,
    In the near future im looking to expand my cage to make room for 2 more pigs,

Id really like to adopt but im strugling to find any rescues near me, if anyone knows of any guinea pig rescues in the north west area could you please let me know!

I know of the RSPCA but honestly hate them! (several personal reasons) and I would not even bother with contacting them

P.S. my current cage is a 3 story cage that uses a bottom floor space of 2x3 cubes... if anyone is intrested in seeing my cage and how to useatilse a small space let me know id be happy to help x

Thanks

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    122 Rec'd/55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Looking to adopt in the UK

It really depends on where you are. I'm lucky to have a small animal rescue about 45 minutes away from me and they had lots of guinea pigs and rabbits there. I had to search around on the internet a lot before I found it.

Piggy Bank UK may help. Here is a link to their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/piggybank.gpr
    This is a map of lots of guinea pig rescues around the UK - https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ms...4257d8eb&msa=0

Try looking on websites such as Free Ads & Online Classifieds, Buy & Sell Classified Ads in United Kingdom | Friday-Ad.co.uk Craigslist > Cities Guinea Pig Rehome - Adopt a unwanted Guineapig (cavy) from a rescue centre Gumtree.com | Free classified ads from UK&#39s Number 1 Classifieds Site

Don't forget that Cats and Dogs homes and rescues also usually adopt out small animals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue in Stoke are excellent Welcome to The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue, a safe haven in Stoke on Trent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

The Potteries Guinea Pig rescue are based in Stoke on Trent and are excellent. They are part of the UK Piggy Bank network of rescues. The website is Welcome to The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue, a safe haven in Stoke on Trent.

User Tag List