Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C 2x6 c&c europe

naser080291

Cavy Slave
hello guys im from belgium btw
i wanted to know if any one of you guys sell me a storage cube coz here in belgium i cant find any if your from europe we can talk im paypal ready ill pay the orig price and the shipping fee... i cant order at ebay and the shipping cost is so so high us to belgium :( so if any one of you guys can sell me they're c&c cage that will be great !!!

SardonicSmile

Cavy Slave
Why does it have to be a C&C?

I live in the Netherlands and cannot get cubes here so I used a run from Tierbedarf, Futter, Tiernahrung günstig kaufen bei zooplus instead. Coroplast is known as "kanaalplaat" in Dutch, that should be available in Belgium, online or maybe in hardware stores.

A 2x6 is massive and I am not sure if any companies are willing to ship something that big across Europe.

My cage looks like this
IMG_20121024_134607.jpg

SardonicSmile

Cavy Slave
You should probably use this one

Metal Run for Small Pets: Great Bargains on Runs and Fencing at zooplus!

It is about 2cm higher than the coloured one, and the one I used. I combined a couple to make my cage and bought some more to make a run for when I need to clean out the cage.
I bought mine from the German zooplus site because even with shipping costs it was cheaper than the Dutch zooplus site. Not all zooplus sites even carry it. (In German a run is called 'freigehege')

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.