Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK New Cage Supplies

Rach84

Cavy Slave
So after becoming a member here I now need to make a biiger cage for my piggie pair! Anyone knpw where to get the grids, connectors etc in the uk?
I know there is a sticky thread but as thats a little outdated now just wondered where people in the uk got theirs from?
Hoping to make a 5x3 so ill need at lest 26 grids. Is there any shops that actually sell them or is online the only way to get them?

Thanks in advance! xx

You can stalk around your local B&Q and similar until they become suspicious of you but after 4/5 months of nothing I ordered them from the link I posted in your other thread. Over £40 spend and delivery is free. There is a man selling them complete on eBay but his mark up is about 300% so it depends if you want convenience or cost. The correx from phs (teacratepackaging) is only 2mm but it has been fine for my cages and you can always double it up its just so much more cheap than others I could find. Its also delivered in a huge high quality moving box which is great for storing hay in once you tape it up!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.