Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Philippines where to find coroplast in the philippines

D

darlanmickey

hello, again! i've just bought cubes here in S&R. i've already inquired on the ones who made signs but they informed me that they are not using coroplast. do you happen to know where can i buy this coroplast? help! i'm desperate... thanks!

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
If you can't find Coroplast, you can use linoleum, which you should be able to find. You just may need to protect the edges from being chewed. It doesn't work quite as well as Coroplast, but it does work.

One last place to check is grocery stores and places that get or send deliveries on pallets. Many companies use Coroplast to cover the pallets. I've never tried it, but maybe shipping companies?

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
coroplast philippines

contact *** this e mail is owned by af ilipino named angelicum oda i used to ask uestions from him and got incredible ANswers, he knows everything and you can visit his homepage but underconstruction at (broken link removed)

---

edited by Teresa. Refer to the website.

Attachments

12196331_428928787295770_7357313045365207547_n.jpg
A

Angelicum Oda

coroplast philippines

dsqw have ask me some questions through e-mail, he is also a filipino. But I certainly don't have an idea to this topic as am also having haedtimes finding coroplast in our country. If I may wish Teresa pls. remove my e-mail on top (the one that dsqw have posted) it makes a traffic on my add. I don't have much idea for the moment and am not yet ready to answer tons of questions -thankyou Angelicum
<marquee>(broken link removed) SOON</marquee>

A

Angelicum

I discover something!

Since we're both filipino I hope you can relate to what am saying Darlanmickey, what internet connection are you using? If you happen to know the internet prepaid card called "KONEK" then good! that card isw made of coroplast! so now I hope you have an idea what coroplast is, after you have the texture ask to some signboard maker, you say you have already ask one, but one is'nt enough. many are actually using coroplast! and that would be very easy to find beacause here in the Philippines there are so many signs you can see on the streets that have the "SIGN" preffix they are the one to make sign boards for mini groceries and other small business establishment, if possible try to find a sign maker that has a word "coroplast" on their sign board and you can actually get them WHOLESALE!.

<marquee>SOON---www.matmice.com/home/thecaviary---SOON</marquee>

A

AngelicumCavy

New Manufacturer.

Finally There is a new Manufacturer of Coroplast and it meant for Cavies! check-out Bio Reasearch on Binondo Darlanmickey they don't sell live animal their !

J

JJThinker

Coroplast

Have you ever tried harborsales.net they sell many products. The only bad thing is shipping prices. To another country might be kind of spendy!

morrigan

Cavy Slave
AngelicumCavy said:
Finally There is a new Manufacturer of Coroplast and it meant for Cavies! check-out Bio Reasearch on Binondo Darlanmickey they don't sell live animal their !
wow really?! thanks for the info. now i have to think a way on how to get it home. is it big?

Astrantia

Cavy Slave
AngelicumCavy said:
Thanks for the info!!! :D

vinci

Cavy Slave
hi... im just new here.
my 2 male pigs just died recently and left a soon to be mother.
i need a good cage for her. i read the forums and found out that there is a store in Binondo where i can buy a good cage..
umm does anyone know how can i get there? im from quezon city...
near SM Fairview..

thanks

truffles

Cavy Slave
I use congruated plastic instead, it is about Php 50 per sheet.
Found mine in National Bookstore in Harrison Plaza near Phil, Sports Commission Building

jhaybirdsz

Cavy Slave
my company has been using coroplast sheets on our working tables coming from our supplier. Try Gokei in carmona cavite or taiyo plastics in gen trias cavite. I just dont know if they entertain walk in customers. They call it DANPLA.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.