Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Europe Rescues/Shelters in Poland?

CavyHouse

Cavy Slave
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Someone emailed me today from Warsaw,Poland. They found a guinea pig in a park and were wondering where they might be able to take it.

Anyone have any ideas? Are there any shelters or rescues in the area who might be able to help?
[/FONT]

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Well I found a site on Guinea Lynx. It's a shelter in Poland, but I have no clue if it's in Warsaw. I can't really read Polish.

CAVIARNIA • Strona g

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Slave
Oops, my mistake. That was a link to a Polish Guinea Pig Forum, not a rescue. That actually might be helpful anyways.

However, there is an actual rescue in Poland. Stowarzyszenie Pomocy ¦winkom Morskim

CavyHouse

Cavy Slave
Thanks T1! I have no idea what the websites are saying but I'll pass the links on. Perhaps the person who emailed me will be able to use it.

T1ggerPigLuvur

Cavy Slave
From what my web browser could translate, I could see that one site was a forum, and another site was an actual rescue that I think is in Warsaw. Otherwise I couldn't tell what anything else said. :) Hope this helps you and the person who emailed you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.