Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Can you guys post pictures of your cool c&c cages I want some ideas

Jewel G. Pig

Cavy Slave
I'm making a c&c cage soon and I need some Ideas. I already know im going to have a 2x6 and then a 2x1 loft. :D

My cage now pig3.JPG

There mainly in there c&c play pen. I went and cut 5 cubes in half then zip tied them together then put it on towels. They have hay, food and water in there play pen and a pigaloo. But recently i bought a real play pen so I connected the half cubes and the play pens and now they have a HUGE space to run and now there potty trained so there's no need for the towels

2012-11-03 17.40.10.jpg Beanie
2012-11-01 13.50.58.jpg Jewel

Jewel G. Pig

Cavy Slave
Thanks! I like this better than the photo gallery because its REALLY slow on my computer

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
68028_4479900512309_959145502_n.jpg

This is my current cage.
It's a 2x7 with a ramp on the outside, leading to a 3x2 kitchen, with a .5x4 bridge to a 1x2

It's different looking now, with fleece forrests and bunkbeds, but that's the structure of it.

Jewel G. Pig

Cavy Slave
View attachment 37449

This is my current cage.
It's a 2x7 with a ramp on the outside, leading to a 3x2 kitchen, with a .5x4 bridge to a 1x2

It's different looking now, with fleece forrests and bunkbeds, but that's the structure of it.

OMG! Thats SOOO coollllll!!!!!!!!!!

Glorylocks

Cavy Slave
To the Original Poster I have that same brand of cage looks just like it only is the biggest size they make. Its about the size of 2x3 C&C cage. My single Rabbit Clyde is in it temporarily till I build his 3x3x3 C&C cage. Just thought I'd mention that!
But how did you potty train your guinea pigs? I REALLY want to potty train mine but can't seem to find much on the subject..
Thanks!

madelineelaine

Cavy Slave
You can do so so so much with a c&c I love it.

The bottom is for running, 3x2 for eating, and the 1x2 is for sleeping. I made pillow pads and a bunk bed. I put a bunch of little homemade pillows on each bunk and they sleep there.

They like a 'cramped' comfy bed just like me :p Izzy is a pillow pig.

Jewel G. Pig

Cavy Slave
To the Original Poster I have that same brand of cage looks just like it only is the biggest size they make. Its about the size of 2x3 C&C cage. My single Rabbit Clyde is in it temporarily till I build his 3x3x3 C&C cage. Just thought I'd mention that!
But how did you potty train your guinea pigs? I REALLY want to potty train mine but can't seem to find much on the subject..
Thanks!

I honestly have no idea how i potty trained my first guinea pig. then my second saw my first doing it so she learned. Now in my store cage I put fleece because they use there potty. The potty also makes there store cage smaller to -,- So that's another reason I need a c&c. When I first potty trained her I noticed she would ony pee in this one corner so I went put a little face towel there and when she peed on it i put it in the potty under the care fresh and then took some ofher poops and put it in there. She just got it after that. I dont know if other piggies are like my beanie but yours might be
heres something I looked at when I was teeachig her https://www.wikihow.com/Potty-Train-a-Guinea-Pig

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.