Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Scandinavia coroplast in Sweden

N

nea tizzy

Anyone know where to get some? I got my cubes on sale in the U.S, but I dont live there so I can't get my coroplast there.

B

Briana D

Call around to sign shops. That is where most people find it.

mane3862

Cavy Slave
Apparently, coroplast is called "kanalplast" or "multiglas" in Sweden. You can order multiglas from Beijers for example, but it's really expensive (about 1000-3000:- for one unit), so I'm looking for other options. Cubes on the other hand I found relly cheap at Rusta (199:- for 30 pieces) but unfortunately it seems like they won't be selling it anymore :(

_Anja_

Cavy Slave
mane3862 said:
Cubes on the other hand I found relly cheap at Rusta (199:- for 30 pieces) but unfortunately it seems like they won't be selling it anymore :(

Are you sure they don't sell it anymore? The cubes are still on Rustas webpages, so I sent them an e-mail and asked, I hope they'll answer..

mane3862

Cavy Slave
Well, it's a good thing they have it on their webpage again, that might bring some hope! At the end of March they removed it from the webpage. When I called them I was told that if they don't have it on the webpage they're not selling it anymore. However, they did a search for me, and said that there were a few boxes left at Barkaby (Stockholm) and in Västerås. But if they brought it back online they might have ordered more, let's hope!

_Anja_

Cavy Slave
I bought cubes at Rusta a couple of days ago, at their store in Norby. 199 SEK for 30 pieces =)

Lillatrasdockan

Cavy Slave
oh, do they still have those now? god I want them so bad! :p

_Anja_

Cavy Slave
I don't think they have them anymore, but I'm not quite sure.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.