Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello everyone

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
cclover123 said:
I have been reading this topic. If Louis is so much trouble why dont you just i.p ban the troublesome guy?
Well well, Isn't this cute!?! I don't know what kind of game KFGP is trying to play but I'm bored with it now. Bye Bye.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Voodoo I apologize if I sounded kind of rude to KFGPS even if he was troublesome. I also apologize if I sounded rude to Alfie even though she/he was pretty stubborn. I just feel like i have to apologize for it for some reason...

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
LuvMyPiggers said:
Voodoo I apologize if I sounded kind of rude to KFGPS even if he was troublesome. I also apologize if I sounded rude to Alfie even though she/he was pretty stubborn. I just feel like i have to apologize for it for some reason...
I don't believe you were overly rude to anyone.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Thank you. I just feel weird being flat out and telling the truth because it just makes me feel mean :)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
LuvMyPiggers said:
Thank you. I just feel weird being flat out and telling the truth because it just makes me feel mean :)
That's why people sometimes think I'm rude and mean. I tell the truth in no nonsense terms. I detest "smilies" and stuff like that when I post as a way to lighten up my words. So, I can come across as being mean. I'm not mean though...most of the people I know say I'm too nice (can you believe that!?). The only time I become mean in "real life" is when I come across human or animal abuse happening as I watch...then I become a can of superfly whoop a$$.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Voodoo = nice = nonsense

Just kidding! When I joined this forum last year, none of this NEVER used to happen.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Well, well, well. It seems we did have a visit from our lovely Louis, although he was not alfie, he was CClover123 and has an email address from bluechickens.net, the same place that KFGPS has an email address because she is the reportedly the admin there. All this crap that KFGPS said about Louis seems to be hokey bologny, I think they are in kahoots together somehow. Maybe Louis made the KFGP site??? Maybe not, who knows. I am getting rather tired of dealing with the trolls and troublemakers and just plain idiots. If any banned member keeps rejoining, they will keep getting banned.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Ly&Pigs said:
Well, well, well. It seems we did have a visit from our lovely Louis, although he was not alfie, he was CClover123 and has an email address from bluechickens.net, the same place that KFGPS has an email address because she is the reportedly the admin there. All this crap that KFGPS said about Louis seems to be hokey bologny, I think they are in kahoots together somehow. Maybe Louis made the KFGP site??? Maybe not, who knows. I am getting rather tired of dealing with the trolls and troublemakers and just plain idiots. If any banned member keeps rejoining, they will keep getting banned.

You tell them Ly!

NewGPMom

Cavy Slave
Good grief, how long is this louis character going to keep this up. Grow up already. It has to be getting as tiresome for him as it is for everyone else, esp the mods. Geez

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
Louis? My brothers name is louis =/

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.