Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Winnipeg Humane Society

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to share that there are some really adorable piggies looking for new homes at the Winnipeg Humane Society. If I could, I would adopt Patty in a second! Pigs can be rare at the WHS and are usually adopted pretty quickly, so if anyone is interested I would inquire about adopting right away!
Bunnies, Birds and Gerbils For Adoption, Pets in Winnipeg - Pets - The Winnipeg Humane Society

Also, I have noticed that there are quite a few pigs looking for new homes on Kijiji for Winnipeg and the surrounding area. That's where I got Sheldon from. I had to drive 3 hrs to get him, and I am so thankful I did!
(broken link removed)

There is also a small animal rescue located here in Brandon that has many rabbits sometimes guinea pigs. Her website isn't updated very often, but I'm pretty sure she currently has at least 2 pigs up for adoption (1 male and 1 female, not cage mates).
(broken link removed)

I just wanted to remind everyone in the Winnipeg/Brandon areas that there are pigs out there that need new homes, it just takes some research and digging around. Many people around here to go breeders or pet stores first instead of considering adoption. If you decided to get a pet from a private seller, please do some research to make sure you aren't getting it from a breeder.

Hopefully all these lovely pigs get adopted into loving, caring homes! We all know they deserve it! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.