Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Crochet Cuddly Cavies for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
I as well have Rosa and the Buddy Twitch. They both have tails!

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
SAMMY 1 JUST CAME TODAY!!! She is soooo cute! I made her a little pen out of a cardboard box, some pine shavings and some cloth! I love her very much. :love: Thank you so much, voodoo! I will try to get pics as soon as I fix my webcam!

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
That's cute Navy!

They both have tails!
I know. I think we need to send Ty some info. ;D On the Beanie Baby Twitch's tag, it suggests in his poem that he runs in a wheel. ¬_¬ Come on now.

I also have the Boyd's Bear "George". He's cute, and has a key around his neck; perhaps for his cage?

Denise

Cavy Slave
Voodoo, I love the pigs and as soon as I convince my husband to shell out $45+ for three, I will place an order.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I love all the pigs I make too. I wish I could keep them all.

Here is my partner in crime. My sidekick in Buster's attempted kidnapping and ransom NavyGirl1775's Rocky Road. Don't let his innocent face fool you. He's a heartless fiend.

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
I love him Voodoo. I think he's still innocent though. He was under pressure. Although there was that one incident with Caramel the first night they were home.

piggiepigs
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

kimberly78

Cavy Slave
wow I just came across this post. My male Q is getting so old, what a wonderful keepsake to have of him once he is gone. I am taking some pics over the next few days so I can have you working on him. Glad to read you figured out how to make abbys, cause both of mine are :) How cool and well done!!! I do have a question, you mentioned you could do other animals, ever try to make a parrot or a rabbit? I could put you to work for days making me ones lol

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I'm worling on a rabbit now to see if I can do it. Will post when he's done but it may take some time because I have to take care of paid for orders first.

I can probably do a parrot and I am going to attempt a chincilla once I get time.

kimberly78 said:
wow I just came across this post. My male Q is getting so old, what a wonderful keepsake to have of him once he is gone. I am taking some pics over the next few days so I can have you working on him. Glad to read you figured out how to make abbys, cause both of mine are :) How cool and well done!!! I do have a question, you mentioned you could do other animals, ever try to make a parrot or a rabbit? I could put you to work for days making me ones lol

kimberly78

Cavy Slave
Well if you get it right let me know. I have no problems sending you a check and you just work on it when you can, no rush. Just thought it woud be great to have one of my bunny, 2 guinea pigs and parrot.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Leebee's sweet Nellie

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
Rocky Road arrived today. My husband thought I was nuts when I opened the box. He's been introduced to his namesake and to Peanut Butter. I love him Voodoo and thanks for doing this. I have a feeling that I'll be having you make 5 more piggies soon. :)

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
Voodoo,

Have your fingers fallen off yet? I have a feeling we may have some new members soon who will be wanting multiple cuddly cavies. I sent pics of cuddly Rocky Road out last night. Everyone is asking where I got him from and saying they would love to have ones made of their piggies. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.:D

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
<laugh>...fallen off? no, Seizing up? yes. I'm just glad I'm quick with a hook. If I crocheted as slow as others I've seen I would never catch up.

leebee

Cavy Gazer
Nellie arrived yesterday! Thank you so much, voodoo, she is wonderful and beloved. Such a great tribute to my sweet girl. She's on the fireplace mantel now, in a place of honor. :)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Did her Halo stay on in shipping?

Brenda

Cavy Slave
Hi there! I am new to this, please bear with me. I would like to order a Crochet Cuddly Cavie, but I am not sure how to about it. If you could e-mail me and give me all of the info I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you,Brenda

furikuricavy

Cavy Slave
How is Pepper and Patrick coming along?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
furikuricavy said:
How is Pepper and Patrick coming along?
Patrick is done. Pepper is most of the way done.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Brenda said:
Hi there! I am new to this, please bear with me. I would like to order a Crochet Cuddly Cavie, but I am not sure how to about it. If you could e-mail me and give me all of the info I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you,Brenda
Brenda - I would be happy to email you but you have chosen not to receive emails through this site. Why don;t you PM me. To do that click on my name (in green) on this post. Choose in the drop down menu you get "send this member a private message" Them PM me. I will be happy to talk you through the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.