Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Crochet Cuddly Cavies for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

CavygirlLish

Cavy Slave
Ok whew. Thanks. I don't live in a nice neighborhood so my fears are always something precious being stolen...thanks for replying though..I am so anxious..I can't wait to take pics of him and Angel together :)...kind of weird at same time though. And I'm so mad. I was over at my friend's house Brok is buried at and I never got a chance to go say hi...sigh..I had to help her clean her rescue cages..I mean seriously..I dont mind it..but she always has me helping her but I have alot of cages too but if I need her help..she can't grrrrr. The two babies in her rescue(2 weeks old..birthed there)..are getting soooooo big . Well I am drifting again here...sorry. Thanks again though. Oh yeah..how much would you charge for a cuddly rat? same as a baby pig or as a full grown pig? Just curious...oh...and If my friend was being nice to me instead of mean..I'd see if you'd take a look at her precious piggy who died next day after my Brok did...but..when it comes to Long haired guinea pigs?? I think he has any of them beat in time consuming .anyways...take care :)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
At this time I will charge the same as for a baby GP for a cuddly rat. The price may change after I make one or two but since I havn't made a rat before you get a discount. I'm sure I can do it and it will be great...just haven't done one yet.

I would need some specifics about rats since it's been years since I've had them. Like how many toes they have front and back, etc...

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Guinea Pig2's Sammie 1

Being checked out by 2 of my girls.

Sammy passed the Pigspection and will ship out by Wednesday.

Last edited:

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
OMG! She is soooo cute! Thank you so much!!!

x0PiggyPerson0x

Cavy Slave
All these are so adorable!! I really want one but I'm worried my parents wouldn't go along with the idea. They love my piggy but we're kind of tight on money lately. Moving to a new house and so on... Any ideas for persuading them? I mean, I know it's only 15 bucks, but I'm not sure if they'll think that is too much for a stuffed piggy. I understand that they're handmade and take a lot of effort and all, and I'll try to get my point across but I'm not sure if they'll be convinced.

Lovely work by the way voodoo!! :cheerful:

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
x0PiggyPerson0x, tell your parents you'll do extra chores in return for one of these cuddly pigs by the ever-so talented Voodoo!

x0PiggyPerson0x

Cavy Slave
Hehe.. But it's worth a shot. I don't have many chores anyway, other than feeding the cats, taking care of my hamster, taking care of Baby, and partially wathcing over my sister's hamster because she isn't always responsible. Odd, because she's two years older than me. Oh well!

Tiffany

Cavy Slave
Cuddly Ginger arrived today, healthy and ready to get out of the box!!! I thought she was so big at first, but when I introduced Ginger and Ginger they are exactly the same size! Thanks so much, voodoo, you really are talented. Please let me know when you can do Abys, so Fritz does not feel so left out and Cuddly Ginger will have a pal.

Eyore

Cavy Slave
OMG! i want some SO bad...Where do i send you the pictures Voodoo

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I'm glad everyone likes my cuddly cavies. I enjoy making them. Pictures can be PMed to me or if you want to email them to me PM me and I'll give you my email address.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
For those waiting for the word on Abys I think I figured it out.

The abys don't have set rosettes but their short hair can be pushed into rosettes. They will hold their shape unless handled but them you can rework/change the rosets as you wish. I think it makes them fun.

Here is a picture of A4pighome's Aby Buster

x0PiggyPerson0x

Cavy Slave
Those are adorable!!!!!

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
Voodoo,

Just was wondering how Rocky Road's coming along. I realize his hair is a challenge. My mom & stepdad just sent the buddy size of Twitch the GP from TY because they thought it looked like Rocky's cage mate, Caramel.

Erin

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
Oh my gosh! I need to get like 30 more dollars and I'm totally getting those :) I can't wait til tomorrow! I'm sure Sammy will be here!

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
I l-o-v-e my Buster!!!...I mean my daughter's Buster. She is going to flip when she sees it! It'll be the perfect birthday present for a little girl who loves her guinea pig so much. Thank you, Voodoo!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
NavyGirl1775 said:
Voodoo,

Just was wondering how Rocky Road's coming along.

Erin

He should be done by Saturday and should ship out on Monday.

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
Thank you so much Voodoo. Please feel free to post pics as soon as you have them. Thanks again. I will probably have at least 2 more for you soon. I want to do "my girls". We recently had a pair of sows as foster pigs and they went to their new home on 8/7. I miss them.

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
I have the TY buddy Twitch! It looks a lot like Lola. I also have the regular sized Twitch, and the pink Ty pig, Rosa. (Which, surprisingly enough, was my name in Spanish class. xD)

Well Voodoo, I couldn't find that book, but I looked at a few magazines and managed to make a scarf-type thing. Woo! XP

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
TheQueen said:
I have the TY buddy Twitch! It looks a lot like Lola. I also have the regular sized Twitch, and the pink Ty pig, Rosa. (Which, surprisingly enough, was my name in Spanish class. xD)

I have Rosa also. I still have to get the baby size of Twitch. There is a pic of Caramel & his "twin", Twitch at my pigs' website. (broken link removed)

Status
Not open for further replies.