Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Crochet Cuddly Cavies for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

CavygirlLish

Cavy Slave
I just sent my payment Voodoo..sorry it has taken me all week to get to it, been very busy with work and remodeling guinea pig cages and getting Brok's Angel settled in. Look forward to seeing my cuddly Brok soon :)

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
I sent my payment today, too! I can't waitttt!

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
Payment was sent today. I am looking forward to seeing my Rocky Road. Thanks for doing this Voodoo.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I'll be on the lookout for the check.

I have been crocheting my hands off around here. Not to worry. I love to crochet and I'm glad to have plenty of projects keeping me busy in the evening.

I have 4 pigs ready to leave me and go home. Pigglies's pigs Benny and Blossom (from the Pigloo board), Cavygirlish's Brok and Tiffany's Ginger and all ready to go. I can post pictures here for you to see or you can wait and be surprised. Just let me know if you want the preview.

CavygirlLish

Cavy Slave
Ok..this is tough..but I'd love to see a picture. I know I should wait and be surprised but..I can't ...but I'm very glad to hear he is done :) Thanks again and I'm sure you will get more and more thanks from me...And yes you have been busy...good work.

voodoojoint said:
I'll be on the lookout for the check.

I have been crocheting my hands off around here. Not to worry. I love to crochet and I'm glad to have plenty of projects keeping me busy in the evening.

I have 4 pigs ready to leave me and go home. Pigglies's pigs Benny and Blossom (from the Pigloo board), Cavygirlish's Brok and Tiffany's Ginger and all ready to go. I can post pictures here for you to see or you can wait and be surprised. Just let me know if you want the preview.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Here is CavyGirlish's Brok CUTE CUTE CUTE. My favorite part was his orange stripe across his butt and his little blobs of orange in his black area across his back.

CavygirlLish

Cavy Slave
Oh my gooodness!!!! I LOVE IT!! IT looks so much like him. I'm crying :( Thank you Thank you Thank you ...And yes he was a very cute pig. I can't wait for his arrival :) Now that I've seen how close you got him...I'm going to be sending you another pic soon..once you get a little break that is..Not going to pressure you. Thanks again sooo much.

voodoojoint said:
Here is CavyGirlish's Brok CUTE CUTE CUTE. My favorite part was his orange stripe across his butt and his little blobs of orange in his black area across his back.

Plummie

Cavy Slave
Awww that is so adorable!

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
Too cute! I can't wait to see the one you make for my daughter's birthday! You are so talented, Voodoo.

Tiffany

Cavy Slave
OOOH! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait! But I will try to wait and be surprised. Ginger is on pins and needles of anticipation to meet her twin!

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
I got my Cuddly Cavies last night! They were awaiting me after a long day of flying home from California! They certainly made me happy after being exhausted all day! Thanks so much VJ! Here's a pic:

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
Voodoo,

I forgot to put eye color down. I was thinking either brown or dark brown. I'll let you make the choice.:)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Plummies gitls are heading home

Here is the real Snowfluff Cottonpants and the Cuddly SnowFluff

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Plummies real Curly sue and the Cuddly version

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
Voodoo...you are so-o-o-o talented! I can't wait to see my Buster...I mean, my daughter's Buster! :silly:

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
Yeah Voodoo! I'm quite inspired to take up crocheting! After seeing your slugs (on Pigloo) I went to the craft store to look at yarn! xD I'll probably end up making a big knot, but who knows? I love the texel you did! He's so cute! I wish I had some long-haired pigs for you to make. They look so soft and fluffy! Keep up the good work!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the kind reviews <blush>

A good book to get to learn to Crochet is Crochet Your Way. It teaches you most of the different methods as you make different squares and when you are done learning you sew the squares together to make an afghan...pretty neat way to learn. Once you've made your "learning" afghan it has lots of other projects too.

Plummie

Cavy Slave
Awwww they are so adorable! I can't wait to get them, thank you Elly!

CavygirlLish

Cavy Slave
Has my Brok been shipped yet? Im just curious..worried that if he has..He isnt lost in the mail...sometimes happens here...well just curious :)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Brok just shipped so it should be by the middle of next week. I have tracking on the packages I send out so if he doesn't arrive I can track him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.