Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Crochet Cuddly Cavies for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
I really need to know. Also, how long do they take to make? How long will you be making them? Sorry for the questions ^^

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Once I get stared on the GP it takes ~2-3 days. At this moment I have 3 cavies to make so it will be several days until I can get at new orders...it's still all done rather quickly.

I will be making them until my hands cramp up and fall off. I don't expect that to happen anytime soon though.

NavyGirl1775

Cavy Slave
I would like to have an adult size one made of Rocky Road. I am attaching some pictures of when we first got him so his colors are easier to see. Also, there are some more recent pictures showing his wild hair. I hope that the pictures come through. This is my first time attaching pictures to a post. We believe him to be Abyruvian. If you could kindly let me know where or how to send the money I would appreciate it.

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
Okay - so Cujo has arrived! He is wonderful, Voodoo! You are very talented. I will take a picture with the two Cujos side by side so everyone can see what a great replica your Cujo is. Thank you so much. I will be in touch about more piggies in the near future!

Tatalp

Cavy Slave
Also, one of my piggers is agouti, so would you be able to do 2 different colors of yarn, or would she just have to be one color. My agouti also has a ridge like Cinnamon, would there be an extra charge for that?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Tatalp said:
Also, one of my piggers is agouti, so would you be able to do 2 different colors of yarn, or would she just have to be one color. My agouti also has a ridge like Cinnamon, would there be an extra charge for that?
Most likely I can get the two colors in for an agouti. The ridge of hair will be an extra 1-2 dollars depending on how much of a ridge she has.

Tiffany

Cavy Slave
I can't figure out how to put photos in a private message.

Zeander

Cavy Slave
My cuddly Mia arrived today! She is so very cute!! I'm very impressed, thank you so much VoodooJoint. BTW I like the little finishing touch that you put in the box. :)

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave

Here is Cujo the original and Cuddly Cujo! Thanks Voodoo!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I love in the first photo how you can compare their "rocky mountain oysters". I tried but I just don't think I did Cujo justice in that department.

The second photo looks like Cujo is checking out his counterparts manhood. "hmmm...is he better endowed then ME?! No, I'm safe."

mom to cujo

Cavy Slave
You did an excellent job - almost can't tell them apart! Thanks again.

Plummie

Cavy Slave
Okay well I'm ready to send my order in! I will send you a PM with my pics and mailing information. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Amanda
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

JackSpicerRules

Cavy Slave
Im sending the money tonite! ^^ I cant wait til I get Sammy 1!!!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Amanda said:
Voodoo, thank you so much! I just got Deacon Jr. today and I almost cried. He will be a wonderful reminder of my wonderful Deacon. I cant thank you enough, (and Slap for ordering him).
I'm glad you like him. He came out extra cute.

Amanda
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

pigsnchins

Cavy Slave
Voodoo,

Cuddly Willow I arrived today - she sat grazing at my doorstep waiting for me to come get her. She is awesome! What a great lap piggie! She even likes going for rides in the car! I took her to visit some miniature donkeys this evening, and show her off, of course, and she didn't seem phased by the ride at all.

My husband is snuggled up with her in bed right now (and if he knew I wrote that, he would be appalled!), and he was really touched once he realized that she was the spitting image of the "real" Willow I - she was a surprise to him. She is a wonderful remembrance of Willow I, and we look forward to adopting other Cuddly Cavies (and Chinnies) in the future.

By the way, the girl I work with with the donkeys wants to know if you would do miniature Cuddly horses or goats.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I have done horses...I can probably do goats too.

zakfoxmom

Cavy Slave
Coco has arrived! I am soo happy! She is absolutely adorable! She now resides on top of my computer with Cinnamon and Scorch (dragon). Today was the first time I brought my son by my office since I got Cinnamon and he saw him and immediately knew who it was. He was really excited to see Coco because the mail had come before I walked him over to school.

Thanks again Voodoo, they are wonderful. One of my co-workers was wondering if you could do a small version of a dog. A chocolate lab specifically.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
I can probably do a dog. I'm innundated with GP orders right now though so I don't have time at the moment to work out a pattern.

Status
Not open for further replies.