Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Reference Crochet Cuddly Cavies for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
They are all adorable!!! I would love to have one done of Oreo---VJ could you do his hair pattern?
Oreo1.jpg

enchantingcavy

Cavy Slave
HI Voodoo,

I can't help but ask hehe...I was just thinking it would be just so lovely to have one of your cuddly cavies done of our rescue mascot " William ". He's such a special boy and yeah i could feature your lovely work on our website in Wililams mascot section hehe.

I was just wondering how tricky it would be to do him though as he's kind of an abby cross longhair cross shorthair...
This is William:
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)
(broken link removed)

Also I'm located in Australia and if he could be done was just wondering how much postage could be and also how much he would be if you were able to do him sometime:)?
Thanks
Jess

Caramel Cookie

Cavy Slave
You have an amazing talent! They are just the CUTEST little piggies ever!!
I'll snap a few more pictures of Cookie and Caramel tonight and PM you.

Thanks so much for doing this, you are making a lot of people smile. ❤️

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
I'll have to get back to you a couple of you folks a little later. I have to go out of town for a funeral on Wednesday. I will be back in a few days.

Yes Weaver, I think I can do that hair pattern.

EC - I'll have to give you a quote when I get back.

Judy - Glad you like them. I don't need the pictures myself. I just like to have them to send to anyone that wants a preview of their pigs before they arrive. Audrey may have to grow into that show bow a bit. You can always stuff the net with some fake hair though to fill it out.

piggiebun

Cavy Slave
I would love to get two of the adults, my guys are aby and aby peruvian mix. I'll pm you pics as soon as I can. How much to ship to Canada?

ACBurr

Cavy Slave
Hello, I am new here. I am intertested in your GP's. If I wanted to order two, would you have a problem with shipping them to Japan? My husband is a Marine, and we are stationed here. It is domestic mailing prices? Please let me know.
Thanks ,
Cylee

homeschoolmama

Cavy Slave
Aww, these are so sweet! VJ, when would be a good time to start asking about a couple Easter piggies?!? With Mr. Pigg getting old and Junior already gone I think the kids would LOVE these :)
love,
mom

fashion victim

Cavy Slave
Hey VJ i never found out if you could do bunny/hamster patterns... maybe I missed your answer? It's very early in the morning and I'm dead tired (and I'm heading out to college in 2 hours) so LOL I'm not sure. If so, I'd like to buy a few via money orders because I can't find my credit card and I haven't been able to set up a paypal because I forgot what address the credit card uses (different houses and P.O.Boxes). Awesome work; I'd love to try doing that as soon as I go to the store and buy sewing etc. supplies, but I'll start off by making cuddle cups to see how well I remember the sewing lessons I took.

Chantellymarie

Cavy Slave
Are you still taking orders? I would really like to adopt a few of them. My baby nephew loves my piggy, Brownie, mommy wants to get him one but daddy is being a bit stiff on the idea so I thought one of these would be perfect for him.

plumo

Cavy Slave
Hello,
I am a french girl, who does not speak well, but may I ask you, how to make piggies?
I love piggies ( I have 4 ) (broken link removed)
and crochet too!

I hope that it is possible for you to help me to do crocheted piggies
Thank you
Valérie (from Paris)

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Sorry I haven't responded to everyone in a while. I will try to address as many questons as I can now.

For those wondering if I can ship overseas the answer is yes. Canada costs about the same as America while Europe, Asia, Etc... costs more. If you live overseas please feel free to PM me for a shipping quote. If you live on an American Military base then shipping costs the same as if it were domestic American shipping.

I'm pretty sure I can do hamsters, rats and other small rodents. I have not yet worked out a pattern for a realistic rabbit or chinchilla pattern but if I do it will be more expensive then the GPs as it will be much more work and be larger.

I created the pattern I make the GPs with and at this time I am not selling it or giving it away. I may eventually finish typing it up with the fixes and changes it needs and at that time may offer it for sale. Right now it exists mostly in my head though.

I can start taking orders at anytime. I have a couple of GPs I need to make first though so there is a waiting list but it's not too long although I won't be able to get any more done (other then the orders I already have) before X-mas. Feel free to PM me or email me if you want to place an order.

wickedrodent

Cavy Slave
If you can do hamsters, I would love to have a few done for my hamsters that have passed away.. How much would hamsters be? The same as guinea pigs?

Piggy92

Cavy Slave
Hello,
Are you still making the piggies?
If so, I would like one done!

Coiler

Cavy Slave
Hi Voodoo, I hope you are still making cavies because I want two ! And one of my cat if you can make one :)

Maisiepaisie

Cavy Slave
Ooh I would like some too. How much would shipping be to the UK for 2 pigs and do you accept payment by Paypal?

sweetjay6891

Cavy Slave
Once I get more money, I'm so getting Meeko(R.I.P) Oko, and Hamilton. These are treasured keepsakes. Very nice. I'll pm you when I'm ready!

hiph0p_mami

Cavy Slave
Good Morning,

I would like to know if you are still making them. I would want one of my Cookie

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Yes, I am still making them. I'm just finishing up an adorable cresting brown agouti for Pepperwin.

If you are interested please contact me though PM and we'll talk about it.

WickedRodent - I think I can do Hamsters. They wouldn't be as much as a GP (unless you wanted them as big as a GP). If you wanted them closer to normal size they would probably cost what the baby GPs do. I haven't worked out a pattern yet but I'm certain I could.

I think I can also do rats and gerbils/degus. Mice would be tricky because they are so small but I can probably do them too.

Cheritypie

Cavy Slave
Tempting...

I'll save up and then see about it. I might get a long hair that looks like Cherity.

:D

cavy-cool-crazy

Cavy Slave
Elizabeth (PM) bought two crocheted cavies from Elly and sent them for the twins. They babies love them. I had to share the pics.

Daniel

Olivia

The cavies are of amazing quality, so well made. They even have 4 toes on the front feet and 3 on the back! When I start my new job I will save up and - if VJ is still making them - get one of each of my 4 piggles. So great. Thanks PM for sending them and Elly for making them!

Status
Not open for further replies.