Thanks
    Thanks
    20 Rec'd/18 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Re: Compatibility/personality matching

Thanks @jacqueline for the story :] I hadn't thought about a personality flip.... I suppose especially since none of these pigs have been socialized with others much, I'm sure this is a possibility... Good or bad I should take into consideration.
    I asked about Mol, but the woman I was talking to told me to chillax a while, as I still need to prepare my home for a possible new pig. I have some rearranging to do, but I'm getting antsy. I'm guessing that one or more of them are going to be in the adoption process, as she said that any one of them may be adopted out by the weekend.... So... I'm gonna go rearrange all my stuff, think about it, and work this the heck out!

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks
    2,491 Rec'd/1,959 Posts
    Mentioned
    684 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1563 Post(s)

Re: Compatibility/personality matching

Quote Originally Posted by PopePopsicleIV View Post
    Thanks @jacqueline for the story :] I hadn't thought about a personality flip.... I suppose especially since none of these pigs have been socialized with others much, I'm sure this is a possibility... Good or bad I should take into consideration.
    I asked about Mol, but the woman I was talking to told me to chillax a while, as I still need to prepare my home for a possible new pig. I have some rearranging to do, but I'm getting antsy. I'm guessing that one or more of them are going to be in the adoption process, as she said that any one of them may be adopted out by the weekend.... So... I'm gonna go rearrange all my stuff, think about it, and work this the heck out!
    New guinea pigs come into the rescue all the time so there's really no hurry. I agree that it's better to take your time, prepare whatever you need and when the right one comes along, you'll know.

User Tag List