Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Water Best Idea Ever!!!

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
I don't really know if this area is the best place for this kind of thing, but it seemed fitting. I have a great idea!! I have been reading about guinea pig care in an emergency, and was thinking about water, and water bottles. Would anybody buy the sipper tube part of the water bottle if it fit onto a Poland Springs or Dasani bottle? This way, it's one less thing to worry about! The water bottle itself is disposable, and there isn't the hassle of pouring, and spilling. The water is sure to be clean! I'm just posting to see if anybody would buy this if you have mice, guinea pigs, gerbils, rabbits, etc. for your emergency kit... Please let me know if this is stupid or ingenious!

Dee_E

Cavy Slave
Seems like a good idea to me! They would be sealed and you wouldn't have to worry about contamination! :D

PopePopsicleIV

Cavy Slave
I think it's pretty ingenious, especially if for some reason you have to take your pigs on a long trip or something. Its a really cool idea!! :D

jeanome

Cavy Slave
I'm going to be taking my pig on a trip with me shortly and have been browsing/searching for tips. Before I go I'm definitely going to try this out and if it works -- use it on the road! Genius! Thanks for sharing your idea!

LitaRutherford

Cavy Slave
Sounds like a good idea to me! Would save room to. I have a tiny bottle in my emergency kit but its so small. Its the only thing that would fit though. Xp so just the spout part would be awesome.

schavarry

Cavy Slave
I think it's pretty ingenious, especially if for some reason you have to take your pigs on a long trip or something. Its a really cool idea!! :D

Exactly what I was thinking... When we move it would be so much easier to just use the store bought water bottle with a spout instead of having to pour it from the store bought water bottle into their regular water bottle... it seems like it would safe on space too!!

NarwhalsRock

Cavy Slave
I really need more feedback! If I ever wanted to make it, there are royalties, patents, finding people to produce, market, and distribute it for me. Then I would have to "sell" it to stores, or start a website and ship, process orders, and the list goes on and on and on. Arghhh! Why is it so hard to make a great idea possible?!?!?!?! Stupid corporate America... :mad: Does anybody know of some great sites that would help to make and produce it? I have heard of them, but have never been able find one...

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
yes they have something like this at tractor and supply.
Where you can convert a soda bottle into an water bottle. But I dont think the sipper
part worked to well it dripped alot. It is a great idea though

Squint96

Cavy Slave
This is a cool idea- have you checked to see if the nozzles to the animal water bottles fit on human water bottles? Some types might- I would definatley use this for travel!

piggi_zone

Cavy Slave
the spout i had i tried to an old pepsi bottle

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.