Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

No choice but to do this... Two unbonded males in Colorado Springs

Feeorin215

Cavy Slave
Some of you may recall that I posted a few months ago about what to do about my mother in law (of who i reside with) and how she won't stop feeding them through the day to the point of where I had to lock up their food. I found a bag of their food in her bathroom and had to lock my guinea pigs in my bedroom away from her.It's started countless fights, some of which have turned violent. It's gotten so bad now that I can no longer keep them. Their life is unfair and they are living in store bought cages. I can't stand to see them this way and it pains me so much to lose them. I need a wonderful home as I raised Ronin from 3 weeks and Jasper has come out of his shell so much since his rescue. I have been putting this off for far too long. I thought I had control over the sistuation, but I've come to realise that their lives are more important than my attachment to them. Here is a link to my galley of the pictures of them. They do not get along, therefore, they do not have to be homed together. I think that with the right person, they may be able to get along with other pigs.

(broken link removed)

Jasper is around 4 years old while Ronin is about 2 1/2

Jasper is the white, black and brown one while Ronin is the black and brown one.

Neither are neutered and they both are hand tame. They love everyone and wheek like none other.

This hurts so bad, you have no idea. If you even think about adopting them, please reassure me that you can give them the best home possible. They will come with their storebought cages and some bedding with hay. They are on shavings right now due to the fact that I am hiding them in my bedroom.:weepy:

Here's my phone number
1-719-238-4998

If I do not answer, please leave a message with your name and number.

I am currently in Colorado Springs, CO and do not have a car that can travel very far.

Price is $25 each and I am willing to come down on the price if you want to take both of them. I'm not looking for compensation for anything, I just want to know that you are well off enough to give them what they need.

My personal email address is [email protected]

Please consider them.

Thank you

Geena

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.