Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Special Needs Guinea Pig Needs A Second Chance, Manhattan, Kansas

There is an abby summit going on between her and Jumble now. I'm a little nervous. I have a feeling they are going to become pals, which in aby-world means co-conspirators.

Hi Everyone,

As Birdie said, we are all home.

I'lll
send stories tommorow. In the meantime...

A very hun[gry girlATTACH=CONFIG]27766[/ATTACH]

HAPPY
Special Needs Guinea Pig Needs A Second Chance, Manhattan, Kansas

Attachments

photo-3.jpg photo-5.JPG
LOL! The DC or Bust sign on the cage is adorable! :D She looks happy to be home :)

:D @Wildcavy Abby summit = trouble! LOL. I'm sure they'll keep you busy. I don't know much about Jumble, but Grace sounds really friendly. Hours of entertainment for the price of food every day. Sounds great to me! :)

Congrats on finally making it home, Grace. I hope you fit right in and make friends quickly with your new roommates. :)

Following this thread has shown me that there are still wonderful people in this world. All of you, working together, to move a piggy across country to a new home. Grace is a very special creature!

So happy to hear she is enjoying her new buddies! She does love to explore!

Welcome home, Grace! I'm so happy for everyone that got to meet her, and bummed because I couldn't. I hope everything continues to go well!

Yay! Great saga. Many happy wishes to all!

Just wanted to let all of you Grace-o-philes know that she is doing wonderfully! I will post a blog entry with more details about the many adventures of Grace. I did want to let you know, though, that she had a baseline check up with our vet and he said that she is one of the healthiest pigs that he has seen -- and he does pretty much nothing but cavies and rabbits!

She has magic powers, too.

Thanks for the update @Wildcavy ! I can't wait to hear about what she's been doing and I'm sure she has you wrapped around her little black piggy paw!

I'm looking forward to the blog too!! Can't wait to hear more about these *magic powers*! Please remember to post pics too! ;)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.