Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Release Your Anger!!!

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
At the moment I'm really angry.
So I'm going to release it on a thread.
PEOPLE WHO JUST THINK THAT THEY'RE RIGHT ALL THE TIME AND JUST DON'T GET THE HINT MAKE ME WANT TO SCREAM UNTIL MY LUNGS SHRIVEL.
Release your anger on this thread.
It feels good.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
I don't like people who think that the only right answer to something is theirs. The think they know everything. I hate when my riding trainer forgets that I scheduled a lesson, and when I go up to the barn, she says, "What are you doing here." I'm like are you ****ing kidding me.

I hate people who think that we werent't made to eat meat, (yes, I k now it's their decision).

I don't like people who think that their pigs will ONLY be happy in a C&C cage.

I don't like people who scream at newbies on forums saying, "You have to adopt, you have to have a c&C, etc, etc. How would you like it if someone did that to you?

I hate teenagers at school who bring their pythons to school, and put snapping turtles in the boys bathroom.

I hate teenagers at school who have no motivation whatsoever to succed in school, and in life.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Emily F. said:
I don't like people who think that their pigs will ONLY be happy in a C&C cage.

Emily, have you ever happened to notice what the name of this site is and what it's all about?

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Voodoo- Did I ever say I was talking about Cavycages?

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Ok, I hate people who are not as smart as me. For example, my friend. She's so dependant on me and always asks me what we have to do. Hello??? We have both been sitting in the same lesson. Why is it that I get what we have to do and she doesn't. In our graphics exam, it asked was TM is. Come on...I've know that stands for trade mark since I was like 8. It's just common sense, no? I really can't stand it and it makes my blood boil.

I also hate people eating with their mouths open! That's foul

I don't like meat eaters. Sorry, I know I shouldn't but I can't stop myself. Every time I see someone eating meat, I want to go over and slap them.

I don't like people who think I'm posh and rich just because of my accent.

I want to slap the hell out of my english teacher because it is her that has probably made me fail my english exam

Ah....I feel so good now :)

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Of course you were talking about cavy cages. I swear you have a major problemo with this website.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Emily F. said:
Voodoo- Did I ever say I was talking about Cavycages?
Emily, I know you are smart enough to realize that you insulted just about the entire forum by saying "I don't like people who think that their pigs will ONLY be happy in a C&C cage."

C&C cages is what this site is about. It is what we promote as a proper home for GPs. The many people that switched from Pet Store cages to C&C cages noticed a BIG differance in how happy their pets were.

If you insist on keeping your pets in a small cage there is nothing we can do about that. But you need to accept that you are the exception, not the norm around here. Large C&C type cages are what will make your pet happiest.

Personally I don't care if you like me or not.

Winnie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
You may have, but you are an exception my dear friend. Only 1 petstore cage in about 100 is large enough

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
I won't believe it until I see a picture of that cage.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
Winnie said:
Everyone says that You dont need a C&C to be happy
Everyone who? Who said that? Is it anyone on this site? I don't remember anyone telling you that a store bought cage will be fine...much less everyone.

Cavy Chick

Cavy Slave
...i hate when a simple thread turns into a "OMG who said what to who?" thread..

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
Cavy Chick... LOL

I hate it when someone does something wrong, and people YELL. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES AND THAT'S HOW WE LEARN SOMETIMES. SOMETIMES YELLING MAKES THE PERSON FEEL CRAPPY, WHICH DOSEN'T HELP AT ALL.

I hate it when people chew with their mouths open... IT'S HORRIBLE.

I hate it when you put something down in a letter or something like that, and you totally regret it later, wishing you hadn't, but people treat you like some foul creature afterwards anyways.

I hate that Cavy Cages has a semi-bad name (or reputation) to some people! And why we have a bad name!

I hate when PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND EVERYTHING HAS TO GO THEIR WAY.

I hate it when people do BAD PUNCTUATION AND CHAT TALK. can u red my rightin lik tis is it anoyin? thogut so u crzy ppl! :)
Thanks for making this thread, The Magic Taco. I might come back on later. XD Awesome name too.

Emily, I sorta agree with you. Your pigs DON'T have to have a c&c cage to be happy, but it definately helps- I'm NOT degrading this site- I love c&c cages and I think they have definately improved my pigs life. BUT. Some pigs are happy in store bought cages, because they still get love and all the extra goodies, just a c&c cage adds to the happiness! And no, I am NOT saying a store-bought cage is fine- just that pigs can still be happy in them. Heck, my pigs were- but does that mean they're fine? ....If they're REALLY big... XD

^ Hopefully no one took my last paragraph in a wrong way! :)

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Hmm...but like voodoo said, this cage is about C&C cages :)

I have to agree with the chat speak. A lot of people my age do write like that but it gets on my tits (sorry, someone said that on Big Brother and I've been meaning to say it!). It only takes a couple of more seconds to write properly.

citronsoul

Cavy Slave
Ok, this isn't angry...but it was really annoying me at the time (& it's pretty funny).

I'm in the middle of exams & I've been kind of sleep-deprived at the moment. The last opportunity I had to get a decent nights sleep was spoiled by Phoebe & Porky. As of 2am they decided to "get their freak on" & they were SO noisy! "WHEEEEEK" "BRRRRR" *shuffle shuffle* *bang bang* "WHEEEK!" "BRRRR!"

I didn't get much sleep, but when I did, I was dreaming of Porky & Phoebe terrorizing each other.

...they cooled down at 9am.

At that point I started laughing.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Slave
citronsoul said:
As of 2am they decided to "get their freak on" & they were SO noisy!

<>Snorfle chock<> I happened to read this just as I was taking a drink. You made Coke come out of my nose

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
How funny voodoo!

I hate it when people think the world revolves around them.
I hate it when people jabber on or annoy you just to annoy you.

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
voodoojoint said:
Emily, have you ever happened to notice what the name of this site is and what it's all about?

Yeah, but she's got nothing against the CC cages! She's just saying that she gets really annoyed by people who say that it's the best one!!!

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
I HATE chat speak too!!! My brother is trying to spread the word on its evils!!

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
Cavy Chick said:
...i hate when a simple thread turns into a "OMG who said what to who?" thread..
I am the middle of that happening on a thread.
NOW EVERYONE HATES ME!!! I WANT TO GO INSANE!!!
BUT SOMEONE JUST WOULDN'T GIVE ME AN ANSWER!!!
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT!!!
"Hey, Ignatius, how did you spell sternocleidomastoids?"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE BOOK IN CLASS!"
"But Iggy! I forgot!!! It's a long word!"
"Oh yeah?! Horatia! Come here!
"yeah, Ignatius?"
"Tell The Magic Taco that she's a f****** b****!!!
"
MATT JUST WOULDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!
ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.