Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Release Your Anger!!!

CuteButShyPig

Cavy Slave
Ok this has nothing to do with GP's but, I hate how at work when I am busing a table someone has the nerve to check me out! Specialy when the guy is way older than me (I am 15) and it is really obvious.

I hate it when someone sneezes and doesn't put their hand, or a tissue, in front of their mouth *yuck*.

I hate when I try to get a point across to my parents and they don't even let one word leave my lips.

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
Hate is such a strong word, but I very much dislike the bus driver who ran over my daughter and didn't stop. As******.

Sorry but that's the only thing I come close to hating.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
Oh my gosh! I absolutley HATE the KKK and any form of racism. Racism is soooooooo wrong!

A4PigHome

Cavy Slave
I'm not a big fan of the word "hate" either, Guineagirl, however if a bus driver ran over my child and didn't stop, I would have no problem going to his face and telling him that I hated him. Of course I would quickly follow that with a slap in the face, or better yet, a knee right where it counts (if it was a guy).

As for what I hate....I hate the fact that it has been so cold and wet out that I have only been able to put my Boys out in the grass once so far. I also hate the mites that made them scratch their hair and skin off last month!

guineagurl

Cavy Slave
Thanks A4, I did get that chance once but my friend knew what I was going to do and so wouldn't let me out of her car ..lucky for him cause I was so upset I probally would have killed him.

misspigglie

Cavy Slave
OK, my turn:

I hate when people smoke around their kids AND pets, or sometimes they don't smoke around their kids, but they still do around their pets. Do they not realize that second hand smoke affects pets too? Argh!

I hate it when you see people in a pet store buying their kid a pet, and the kid is just mauling that poor animal to death! Grrrrr!

And I hate the smell of stinky cages, but I can control that one. Sigh.

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
I very much dislike the word hate too, but when i'm angry i can't help it.

My head sometimes looks like it's about to explode when I see bad spelling.
My teacher put "buddism" on the board. I didn't want to look like a...well...loser, so in what I was supposed to write down I wrote "Buddhism".
He hasn't seen it yet but he'll get the picture.

My sister and people at school are always talking about bodily functions... It's disturbed.

Last edited:

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
(i didn't edit it because it was mispelled! I left out the word teacher!)

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
I get so upset with people who think animals are throw-a-ways. Throw them in the desert with no food or water and expect them to survive. Those who breed and the animals end up in abusive homes, running lose, hit by cars and dumped in shelters, not taken care of. I hate to think of all the animals that are put to sleep because of "stupid" "ignorant people" who think animals of all kinds do no count. I hate cruelty of any kind, to animals or children. I hate raceism (?spelling) of any kind.
I would like stronger laws for those who hurt animals ,run puppy mills, run dog fighting or any animal fighting. It makes me boiling mad with the injustices to animals and I can do so little to help.

Matt & Guins

Cavy Slave
The Magic Taco said:
MATT JUST WOULDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

Oh man, I hope that that wasn't about me again.

Ok, here are some of my gripes (but will say dislike rather than hate, lol)

* I dislike when people are not open to hearing other people's point of views - whether they agree with them or not is another thing.

* I dislike people asking questions on forums (I have viewed a large number) rather than just reading information already there, OR doing a forum search to see if it has been answered elsewhere before

* I dislike the fact that we dont have chinchillas, hedgehogs, degues, hamsters, gerbils and a number of other little pets here in australia!!

* I dislike it when people are not willing to admit when they are wrong, and appoligise when they do.

* I HATE courts/judges who let people charged with animal cruelty get off scot free or such petty sentences.

I'm sure I have plenty more, but just cant think of any at the moment.

Matt

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Mostly, I hate the original owner of my sweet, loving, adorable, snuggly beagle mix dog, Jasper, who bought him as a puppy to be a hunting dog. Jasper just wanted to play and be a loving dog, so the $@*# tied him to the back of his truck and dragged him down the road to punish him. I also hate that he was only sentenced to 6 months in jail and a $1000 fine. Jasper is now almost 7 and has a permanent scar down the full length of his back, but he is the most fabulous dog I could ever want.

I hate a bunch of the other stuff that everyone else has already mentioned, but no need for redundancy.

Ly&Pigs

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
* I dislike people asking questions on forums (I have viewed a large number) rather than just reading information already there, OR doing a forum search to see if it has been answered elsewhere before

I wish more people would use the search feature before asking questions that have been asked a hundred times. If you can't find it doing a search, then ask. This forum is a wealth of information on many, many subjects. Just take the time to look.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I think you should make a sticky saying that please search first. If so, all of us have to put good clear titles on our threads so that when somebody does search good results come up

widallas

Cavy Slave
I know for the forum regulars that seeing the same questions over and over again probably does get irritating. Remember, though, that using forums is new to some of the people who find this site. I know I am guilty of repeat-posting -- I had never used a forum before this one, and only found this in a search for info on general guinea pig care. Don't begrudge people their enthusiasm...it took me awhile to catch on to search for old posts, plus it's more exciting for newbies to interact with people than search. It's a good thing that people are trying to figure things out -- forgive us newbies for being so pumped up and over-excited in our quest for piggie knowledge! :eek:)

zakfoxmom

Cavy Slave
I was not going to make a comment but I have to. I dislike many things but at the moment, I HATE being hung up on while trying to do my job. I just had to find out where a press conference was taking place that the city attorney was doing about our department. I was asked if I was from that department and when I said yes, I got hung up on. I HATE THAT!!!!!!!! ITS SOOOOOO RUDE!!!!!

Little background: I work for the City of San Diego. Our department is fighting with the City Attorney.

AGH!!!!!! Oh, I am kind of stressed by the way.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Piglet said:
Of course you were talking about cavy cages. I swear you have a major problemo with this website.

No, Piglet, Sorry, I don't have a problem with this website, I have a problem with some of the people on this website.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Personally I don't care if you like me or not.[/QUOTE]

Was that comment random?

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
voodoojoint said:
Emily, I know you are smart enough to realize that you insulted just about the entire forum by saying "I don't like people who think that their pigs will ONLY be happy in a C&C cage."

C&C cages is what this site is about. It is what we promote as a proper home for GPs. The many people that switched from Pet Store cages to C&C cages noticed a BIG differance in how happy their pets were.

If you insist on keeping your pets in a small cage there is nothing we can do about that. But you need to accept that you are the exception, not the norm around here. Large C&C type cages are what will make your pet happiest.

Personally I don't care if you like me or not.

^Was that a random comment, or what?

weaseldropping

Cavy Gazer
Hi everyone...
I've just taken my son out for some quality pizza time - just the two of us - and am feeling fat, full and chilled. So my message is - just let it wash over you. Other people can be idioits - so what? They'll be the ones with no friends and heart problems. Just smile and walk on by! The world is a lovely place for most of us, full of piggies and loved ones, so just let the anger fade away and smile. Every time someone is snotty to me, I try to be randomly kind to someone else to "put the balance right" - makes me feel so much better and my blood pressure is lower now than it's been in years.

Anyone like to nominate me for sainthood, just tell your senior priest of choice - I am completely non-denominational!

lindsey's boys

Cavy Slave
weaseldropping said:
Hi everyone...
I've just taken my son out for some quality pizza time - just the two of us - and am feeling fat, full and chilled. So my message is - just let it wash over you. Other people can be idioits - so what? They'll be the ones with no friends and heart problems. Just smile and walk on by! The world is a lovely place for most of us, full of piggies and loved ones, so just let the anger fade away and smile. Every time someone is snotty to me, I try to be randomly kind to someone else to "put the balance right" - makes me feel so much better and my blood pressure is lower now than it's been in years.

Anyone like to nominate me for sainthood, just tell your senior priest of choice - I am completely non-denominational!

I agree with you weasel.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.