Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior Around My Schedule

socks

Cavy Slave
I've found lately that Barney and Mosby seem to function according to my schedule. Of course, I have no idea what they're doing when I'm sleeping - but I'm assuming they're sleeping as well, seeing as no noises wake me up in the night.

When I'm getting ready to go to bed they romp around a little bit, chase each other, and then rush into the pigloo and I turn out the light and they don't make any noise. And then when I wake up in the morning and turn on the light and tv, they emerge from the pigloo and drink from their water bottle and eat from their food. They'll even run a lap or two.

Mosby also starts popcorning when I open the door to my bedroom after getting home from work, it's adorable, almost like he's saying "Hooray, mom's home!!"

Cavyness

Cavy Slave
That's adorable :)
My foster piggy wheeks the loudest when I wake up in the morning. He makes sure I never forget his breakfast.

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Aww, how sweet. My guinea pigs pretty much ignore me unless they think they are going to get fed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.