Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Where to find grids in Malaysia

  1. #1
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Mar 06, 2012
    Location
    Klang , Selangor , Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    19
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Talking Where to find grids in Malaysia

    you guys are so lucky, where i live , there's no wire cubes..

  2. #2
    Administrator lissie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 25, 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    9,334
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanks
    2,337 Rec'd/1,698 Posts
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1004 Post(s)

    Re: just started making my first cage

    Quote Originally Posted by Acqua Azman View Post
    you guys are so lucky, where i live , there's no wire cubes..
    Try Daiso. I've seen wire grids at the location near me. They are used for wall hanging organizers. They're not the same size with the ones we use for C&C, but could work if the spacing between the bars are not wider than 1.5 inches (3.8 cm.).

    Overseas Store || DAISO JAPAN

  3. #3
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Mar 06, 2012
    Location
    Klang , Selangor , Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    19
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: just started making my first cage

    thanks lissie! theres 2 daiso near my house!! ill go straight away..!!

  4. #4
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Mar 06, 2012
    Location
    Klang , Selangor , Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    19
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: just started making my first cage

    omg!! ive found the grids and now im planning the cage first before buying the cubes.. thanks lissie!! ive been searching for quite some time.. at last found it.. the price is approximately $2 per grids .. is that okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by lissie View Post
    Try Daiso. I've seen wire grids at the location near me. They are used for wall hanging organizers. They're not the same size with the ones we use for C&C, but could work if the spacing between the bars are not wider than 1.5 inches (3.8 cm.).

    Overseas Store || DAISO JAPAN

  5. #5
    Administrator lissie's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 25, 2009
    Location
    Bay Area, California
    Posts
    9,334
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanks
    2,337 Rec'd/1,698 Posts
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1004 Post(s)

    Re: just started making my first cage

    Quote Originally Posted by Acqua Azman View Post
    omg!! ive found the grids and now im planning the cage first before buying the cubes.. thanks lissie!! ive been searching for quite some time.. at last found it.. the price is approximately $2 per grids .. is that okay?
    You're welcome! Are they the same sizes as the ones we use for C&C (14x14 inches)? The ones I've seen at Daiso here are more of rectangular shape. They're around $4 here.

    Did you check the spacing between each bars?

  6. "Thank you, lissie, for this useful post," says:


  7. #6
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Mar 06, 2012
    Location
    Klang , Selangor , Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    19
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: just started making my first cage

    Yes , They're 14x14 ..

  8. #7
    Cavy Slave
    Joined
    Jun 08, 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to find grids in Malaysia

    Quote Originally Posted by Acqua Azman View Post
    you guys are so lucky, where i live , there's no wire cubes..
    Does anyone know where I can find wire cubes in Petaling Jaya area? Thanks!

User Tag List

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •