Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Definition of "Cavy Slave"

TurboPiggy

Cavy Slave
During floor time the other night, I was sitting in the middle of the room with my boys and a heap of hay, some tunnels, bricks and a paper bag. Before long I found myself making two piles of hay; 1 brown (yucky), 1 green (yummy). Can you say "spoiled piggies?"

Denise

Cavy Slave
Turbo, I think you've crossed the line! LOL =)

kat_0521

Cavy Slave
Turbo, hon, I know you're well meaning. But you should find another hobby! :p

stipma

Cavy Calm
Cavy Gazer
AAAAHAHAHAHA...that's too funny.

ParanoidEv

Cavy Slave
Or using too much toilet paper just to have an empty roll for the pigs..

TurboPiggy

Cavy Slave
ParanoidEv said:
Or using too much toilet paper just to have an empty roll for the pigs..

HAAA! See? I'm not the only one.

Ok, I know it was kind of a crazy thing to do. Believe me, it was only the one time...really. I won't do it again, I promise. ;)

Baubler

Cavy Slave
Crazy, you wanna talk about crazy?

What exactly does it mean when your piggies eat better than you do?

I have found myself starting a habit of preparing individual salads for my babies.

My mother was visiting the other day and when she saw what I did, her jaw totally dropped to the floor!

pennick

Cavy Slave
You want to know what a real cavy slave is...........Building a 3 level Condo in a bedroom in front of a long dresser that now is blocked by this huge cage. If I want to get into a drawer I have to bend down and grab the bottom grids and move this monstrosity away from the dresser to retrieve a shirt, then move it back. Having to move this cage to get into my closet to get my shoes and pant, day in and day out.

Baby Bears

Cavy Slave
LOL!! See -- they turn you right into messes don't they!!!

Hey Turbo - Can I bring my hay over for sorting??

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
Crazy is having 90% of my closet floor space filled with bags of shavings and hay.. and having the cage take up 30% of my room.

DaCourt

Cavy Slave
Crazy is a 9 year old who gets up at 5:30 a.m. so she can do pig chores...wash veggies, clean cage, refill hay, water and pellets, groom the long hairs, and puts the pigs out for floor time. While they are on floor time, she does a quick exercise workout and 20 minute dance practice, showers, and eats breakfast and gets ready for school.

I usually get up while she is eating breakfast.

Teria

Cavy Slave
Crazy is making a cage for them that fills the entire living/working room so that whenever I want to turn on the TV (rarely) or read a book (often), I have to walk right through their cage. And you're right about the food - today, I found myself wondering if it was right to steal a red and a green pepper from my pigs' storage so I could make something for me to go with the potatoes. I never buy vegetables for myself - all the good, yummy, healthy, and expensive food goes to the pigs.

My Baby Mu

Cavy Slave
Crazy is when you buy a bunkbed to put the pig cage on so you have more room for the other pig stuff!

By the way I might get 2 more pigs. On is solid red and the other is red, black, and white!

pennick

Cavy Slave
Crazy is .......I can be in the middle of a conversation with my daughter or husband and the piggies will start wheeking. I will jump out of my bed and run over to my piggies and start with my usual "whats the matter with my babies", "what do my little darlings want", etc., etc., telling my family I'll be right back. My daughter and husband would just love to take my piggies and throw them out the window.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.