Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Goodnight Rocky, you will be missed

Honour

Cavy Slave
rocky is so cute, it was espesially cute seeing him popcorn. I'm sure he's having lots of fun with my uncles guinea pig maverick and all of the other piggies. so sorry :( RIP rocky xoxoxoxo.

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
Rocky really can get a lot of air on his popcorns! So cute. I am so sorry for your loss. I know he's teaching his new cavy friends across the Bridge how to popcorn like that.

Cogni

Cavy Slave
My deepest condolences for the loss of your sweet boy! You were trying to help him but it was not to be. I hope you can take some solace from the rest of your herd who still need you and love you dearly.

katkat

Cavy Slave
My tears are rolling down into my spaghetti plate... So sorry for your loss. He was a real cutie!

louie_joey

Cavy Slave
What a little darling. He had a fantastic momma, he was so lucky to have you adopt him from the shelter! I am sure he is across the rainbow bridge bragging like crazy about how awesome you were to him.

RIP dear Rocky

kathlaaron

Cavy Slave
Oh lissie, I am so sorry for the loss of sweet Rocky. What a handsome fellow he was. Thank you so much for sharing your adorable video's of your boys. How wonderful, that you have those awesome pictures and video's of him joyfully popcorning and doing tricks !

Sending you lots of BIG HUGS:love: and prayers for comfort and peace. He was so blessed to have had a wonderful loving Mommy like you, my dear. I am so deeply sorry.

rpaws

Cavy Slave
I've sorry about the loss of your beautiful baby Rocky. He's made one more angel at the rainbow bridge.

guineapigsxo

Cavy Slave
Sorry for your loss <3 He was very handsome, hehe.
R.I.P Rocky xoxo.

Gigabyte

Cavy Slave
I just lost my little guy too. But it's always nice to remember the good times. I admit, I laughed pretty hard at Rocky popcorning. He was a giant fluff ball! Or he looks like he was in an 80's hair band. Hehe.
:)
It always nice to remember the good times.

lissie

Cavy Slave
I just lost my little guy too. But it's always nice to remember the good times. I admit, I laughed pretty hard at Rocky popcorning. He was a giant fluff ball! Or he looks like he was in an 80's hair band. Hehe.
:)
It always nice to remember the good times.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I always thought Rocky is a Rock star!

KiwiCavyAdorer

Cavy Slave
Oh Lissie, I am really sorry to read this thread! My heartfelt condolences to you and your husband and the other wee ones.

What a happy and lucky wee man he was to have found you!! You couldn't have been a better Mom to Rocky in any way at any time. He knows that too.
Rest in Peace Rocky :love: - you dude :D

It's a concern over those anesthesia doses being the same... did you ask the vet the thinking on that?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.