Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: names

rabbitlover
    Visitor

names

i know you all love and/ or have pets so can you help me? i am getting a rabbit and i cannot think of a name! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

PiggieLover
    Visitor

names

Velvetine? or one of the most famous Rabbit names!.... "Rabbit".... Gotta love Winnie the Pooh!

ifyoufeedthem
    Visitor

Re: names

Let the rabbit tell you what his/her name should be. We frequently give a new addition to the crew a few days or weeks to settle in, then find a name that suits the personality within!

calico23
    Visitor

names

how about Bigwig or wic or bugs or buster or babs these are rabbit names from cartoons!!!

WiltChamberlain
    Visitor

My bunny's name is Winston.
    Piggers are Plato, Socrates, Ceasar and Virgil
    Gerbils Newton, Einstein, Augustus, Pedro
    Rats are named Aristotle and Stinky

Laura Irene
    Visitor

Go to...

www.caviesgalore.com and click on "names"

*Laura, Pumpkin, and Nikki*

rabbitlover
    Visitor

Re: Go to...

He has aname now! I have had him about 3 weeks and i finally thought of a name. His name is... (Drumroll).... SCOOTER!!!
    i named him this because he really scootes around

sweetoreo
    Visitor

names

You should let your rabbit name him or herself. Like if he or she hops a lot name him or her hoppy. LOL I am getting a rabbit and her oreo becuse shes black and white. So try to give your rabbit a name by it behavior.

Your friend,
    sweetoreo

sweetoreo
    Visitor

names

You should let your rabbit name him or herself. Like if he or she hops a lot name him or her hoppy. LOL I am getting a rabbit and her oreo because shes black and white. So try to give your rabbit a name by it behavior.

Your friend,
    sweetoreo

SWEETOREO
    Visitor

NAMES

:ROLLIN

ONE OF MY RABBITS WHERE ONCE NAMED AFTER THE LOIN KING. mAYBE THAT WILL HELP

LOL

sweetoreo
    Visitor

names

How many bunnies do you have.

rabbitlover
    Visitor

I only have the one. I can't afford more than that and also he is really spoiled... he thinks he is a king or sumthin what a cute little bun! how many do you have?

BuNnYlOvEr12
    Visitor

Names???????

Hi!! I just got another rabbit and I was wondering what to name her? She is female and black and white. She is soooooooooooooooooo cute, everybody loves her. I am totally clueless of what to name her. Do you think that you could help me? I was thinking Oreo, but i don't know how good it would be for a girl. Thanks for your help!
    Bye!!!!

IMACAVYLOVER
    Visitor

Re: Names???????

The name Thumper and Bambi go great for bunnies too.
    I use these two names for two of my cavies. Thumper is a light brown and white colored mix, and Bambi has lots of grey on her with black and white parts.
    Christopher

IMACAVYLOVER
    Visitor

These are the names of all my cavies-
    ~Missy
    ~Hamilton
    ~Bambi
    ~Thumper
    ~Angel
    ~Mitsy
    ~Babe
    ~Sammy
    ~Cinderella
    ~Patrick
    ~Fred
    ~Ruth
    ~Sassy
    ~Nala
    ~Simba
    ~Cupcake
    ~Sunny

jesswade5575
    Visitor

My two cavies are .....

Piglet and Eeyore

Laura0626
    Visitor

Mine are Pumpkin and Nikki.

Pumpkin is Orange and when we first got her she scrunched up in the corner like a little orange ball-So we named her Pumpkin.

Nikki already had her name when we rescued her.

semcavylover
    Visitor

names

I have two dutch rabbits--they are black and white--they are named after the flinstones--Fred and Wilma. I adopted them from a school that didn't want to care for them anymore, they never even named them!, can you believe it. Other names for black and white bunnies, maybe domino, cookie's n' cream, oreo, holstein(black and white dairy cow), tuxedo? Good Luck!!!

GeorgiaCavyLover
    Visitor

Love the name Scooter, How cute!...My piggies names are Amber & Ginger. Seem to fit them very well cause of their colors. I love to hear other piggie names and how ppl are creative with theirs.

GeorgiaCavyLover

Laura30
    Visitor

I just got a new piggie and her name is Ginger after the main character from my favorite cartoon on Nickelodeon.

User Tag List