Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rabbits Skippy Did It!

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
Skippy, my 10 mo Dwarf Lop, had his first experience with having the top of his pet store cage removed so he could stand up as he likes to, then I took his playpen and circled it around the cage area and as much extra room as possible. As with his cage being located in my bathroom because he like the tile, and I've had experiences with him going behind the toilet :O. It was during the evening, so I had to leave him overnight. I set his food bowls out in the pen and water, and his Rollin the Hay ball. He had a mat out so it could catch any possible accidents, and I placed his plastic grain container on it's side and covered it with a towel so he could jump in and out of the bathtub as he pleases. He's a rabbit who loves freedom, and I'm afraid after I checked on him this morning with there being not a single scrap of anything out of his litter box, I'll have to get him a C&C cage earlier than expected. Now I know I can trust him with fleece. I'll try and post some pictures soon of my happy bunny! :) Great job, Skippy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.