Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking to Give A Piggie or Bunny or Piggies a Home

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
I am looking to give up to four Guinea Pigs a home. They will be housed in a large C&C cage and will be socialized, brushed, and exercised daily. I do have a bunny, and am looking for another one to give a home. The bunnies will be kept on a different level than the piggies. I am located in Minnesota and am willing to drive. Please respond! Thank You for reading.
❤️ Happy Hopperz

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Congratulations on choosing to adopt guinea pigs and bunnies! Not many people think about adopting either of those animals. =D Welcome to the form, please share pictures! Even of the bunnies!

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
-lemonham

I haven't yet.. Thank you for telling me about them :) Will do

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
InleRabbit

Thanks for the reply! I love how friendly and nice the people on this site are, we're all animal lovers, huh? :) I only have one rabbit at the time, but am looking to adopt another one. I'm also looking to adopt up to four guinea pigs as I listed above. I can find you some pictures of my current rabbit when I get on my computer. Are you a rabbit owner? :)

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
I use to have 4 rabbits but since they passed I do not have any. I'm waiting until my children are older to get a rabbit or two. My kids are 4 and 2 so they are just not quite old enough to understand rabbits yet I think. (more the 2 year old than the 4 year old). Currently we have two guinea pigs and a sheltie dog, hoping to add one or two more guinea pigs but we'll see!

HappyHopperz

Cavy Slave
Ah, I have a 2 year old brother who practically tears about everything apart. Luckily, we have our bunny in a separate room unavailable to him ;)

I also lost my first rabbit last April, so I've experienced it also how hard it is :/

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.