Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Popcornin' Piggies Rescue

PooTrishy

Cavy Slave
I'm happy to say that I have started a GP Rescue in my home. Yesterday I was able to re-home my first piggy which is very exciting to me. My rescue is starting off small, but we have big dreams of helping tons of little piggies one day.
We are in Toronto, Canada, and I am currently looking for any donations of piggy related items. (Cages, bottles, bowls, pellets, fleece, etc.) So if you or someone you know may be able to help, please send me a message. I also would like to point out that your old commercial cages would be fine, as this is only a temp home, and I will be suggesting c&c cages to everyone who adopts from me.
I have a Facebook account just for my rescue which I update everyone one the pigs I have rescued and will rescue in the future, so please feel free to message me for that as well, and I'll be sure to add you.
That's all I can think of to tell everyone so far. I'm really in need of donations and I consider any donation a huge help!
Thanks for reading my post. Hope to hear from you soon.❤️

PooTrishy

Cavy Slave
Thank you!
I'm really looking forward to making the difference in some little piggies lives.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.