Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sad challengeA? convincing?

nikki.marie

Cavy Slave
hey there everyone. sorry for the longness in advance. I was just wondering if someone could help me with a problem im having. SO im trying to convince my grandma to let me foster guinea pigs to see if i would enjoy opening up my own rescue one day or to see how it is to nurse them back to health. ive tried everything. Ive told her you could foster for however long you want, so in case that i get tired of them (which i hoep i wont) i could just return them to the shelter. Also i told her i want to be adults about it and ask her to make a list of 10 reasons why she doesnt want me to foster and give me a day and i will try to counteract the reasons and if i cant then i will just give up the subject. (Still not working she wont do it). ALso i told her that i only want my dad to pay for the stuff to make the cage and i will help around the house and to get a extra job working with my mom and try to make some money to pay for treats and veggies. she still said nothing. does anyone have any idea on how i can try to convince her? thanks!

pinky

Cavy Slave
What do your parents say?

nikki.marie

Cavy Slave
well my mom doesnt live with us so she doesnt really have a say in it. and my dad doesnt want to say anything to upset my grandma. so all i really have to do is to convince my grandma.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
What about writing a paper on what taking care of GPs would entail. You could include a chart on cost and a detailed list of all the extra chores you would be doing. I know that would work on me :cheerful:! Good luck!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.