Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Toys for young piggies

Hey everyone.

I have found a cheep toy for Piggie babies, under 3 mnths old. Pringle Tubes!!! they are 3.4 inches across, so once your piggie gets over 3 months old i wouldn't suggest it, incase they get stuck inside. But under 3 months old is ok cuz they fly right threw them its so fun to watch. First you have to wash them out and then cut off them bottem, check for edges, if their are none then they will have a field day with them. They are made with cardboard so they are safe, as far as i know. And they are a great starter for people saving up for PVC pipes.

Onyx

Thanks
    Thanks
    5 Rec'd/5 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Toys for young piggies

Great idea! I never knew those PVC pipes cost that much - we went to a diy store and the small length ones were over 10 pounds!

Cavy Slave
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Toys for young piggies

I would like to stress again that you can ONLY use the pringle chip tubes for a short time, as they are NOT 4 inches across (thuus risking piggies getting stuck once they are to big). Please only use on Piggies 3 months old and YOUNGER!!!!!.

Having said that, Thank you. I just came to me today when i looked in the cage and the girls seemed bored with the pages and hide-e-holes. So i threw in the chip tubes, some fresh bags, fresh parsly and now they are going NUTS!!!!

User Tag List