Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    9 Rec'd/9 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: New moderator team!

Welcome the new mods!

CavySpirit, that is a really well written intro notice you put up! It can be tough to be polite and encougaring when you hear about someone's animals who are being mistreated, but I will do my best, because I know what it feels like to be yelled at online (on other forums though). Poeple are more likely to stay and receive more advice if the find the forum a helpful and friendly place. Well done CavySpirit, I really do admire all the work and thought you put into this forum!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    523 Rec'd/312 Posts
    Blog Entries

What a surprise! Actually, it isn't much of a surprise - reading the posts by those people, it's no wonder they have been promoted to moderator status! Congratulations to you all!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    918 Rec'd/477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Congratulations to all the new moderators!!!

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator! VoodooJoint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    3,254 Rec'd/801 Posts

What great news! Welcome to the team new mods and, well, everyone else. The mods and admin may help keep this site running smoothly but every single member of this forum keeps the information and evolution of how we keep and care for our animal companions rolling.

We could use the help, at least I know I could, I've been so busy running my "real-life" rescue and education programs that I don't have the time I used to to monitor the boards. Rock on new mods, rock on.
    Everyone has the right to make an ass out of themselves. You can't let the world judge you too much.

Maude from Harold and Maude

New Zealand North Island, near Wellington
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    94 Rec'd/79 Posts

It's so good to see the forum updates - I have been unable to get internet for a few months - coming in today was just super fast and such a nice surprise!

Congratulations to each of the new moderators! I can participate more fully now.... I am fostering my very first guinea pig and look forward to the same wonderful help and guidance I've read others getting.

I hope that the forum embraces the new and gracefully loosens the judgement in line with what T wishes - It is and has been a wonderful forum since I found it last year.... and I will keep directing people to it because of the solid foundations on which it is founded. With the help of more moderators I believe this will wittle the bulk and refine the forum...

Congratulations again! I appreciate the fabulous work you all do, all the time!

User Tag List