Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Two loving girls...

LoveMyPiggies23

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I used to come here to the forum very often and recieved some of my best advice on how to care for my girls. But I am now embarassed to have to post this thread. My husband has gone through a bout of unemployment, I work for our public school system and with summer here have no income on my end, and our family dynamic in the house has changed, taking on more mouths to feed there as well, and so sadly... I am now looking to rehome our two loving girls. I just feel that at the rate I am going, I am unable to provide them with the basics that I know they need to be healthy and happy. We live in Virginia in the Hampton Roads area, so if there is anyone out there who is looking to adopt or if you know someone who is in my area that is looking to adopt, please contact me and maybe I can help them take in two beautiful girls. I have already begun the process of contacting the two shelters I can find here locally by me, and looking online for other areas to post these girls needing a home, however I am not posting to Craigslist, I do not want someone to take them for inhumane purposes. These girls are the BEST and in my opinion they deserve the best, and I cannot give that to them right now.Thanks for any help ya'll may be able to give me!

Attachments

4849.jpg
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.