Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Looking for a female guinea pig in Washington state!!

Onetwo

Cavy Slave
Yes it is normal for their top front teeth to be in front of their bottom teeth when their mouth is closed.

Guinea pigs do wheeze and sneeze and cough occasionally just like we do. As long as its not frequent its not a big deal...

Cherryblossom

Cavy Slave
Towel trick, by herself, but I actually think she's okay, just like dusty or clearing her throat? She seems fine, so I'm not too concerned, and plus she makes a whole bunch of noises but she's just vocal...

sdpiggylvr

Cavy Slave
What do you mean by towel trick?

Cherryblossom

Cavy Slave
Sorry I just assumed you knew it because it's what many people do to make their guinea pig tamer and unskittish. You place them in a large towel and carry them with you throughout the day for two hours for two weeks daily. You can search on yahoo answers, the person who came up with it answers with this trick to many questions. Or you can type towel trick on YouTube. I made my guinea pig much better with this and I'm doing this with my new piggy. Only a few more days to go. She is much better now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.