Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Cheap Hay Near Edmonton

merrycat

Cavy Slave
I just bought two 50-60 pound bales for $10 yesterday. It's good hay, green and smells nice and grassy. I know how hard it can be to find good hay locally, so I thought I'd share the information.

Am I allowed to post links to kijiji ads here? If so, I found them (broken link removed).

They're out in Rolllyview, which is 15-20 minutes outside of Leduc, so it's a bit of a drive. It took us about 45 minutes all together. But worth it for enough hay to last my boys over a year. If anyone is interested and the link above doesn't work for whatever reason, PM me and I'll give you their contact information.

There are lots of other ads for hay on Kijiji too, so you should be able to find reasonably priced hay nearby.

ppqppq

Cavy Slave
I live in Edmonton , but I don't drive. I would be willing to pay someone who was picking up hay to pick up and deliver 5 bales or so to me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.