Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

How do I Thank for a helpful post?

RoxieJo

Cavy Slave
It's probably right in front of me, but I can not find how to "Thank" someone for a "helpful and informative post". What do I click to do that? I've been just responding with quote to say thanks but I know that's not what I'm supposed to be doing. Please help, thanks!

Jenerev

Cavy Slave
You're a step ahead of me. I only know how to respond to threads...don't know how to post my own question or comments.

Rnd210

Cavy Slave
I don't think you can thank yet. You have to be a Cavy Slave first and when you that there will be a Thank option to click on next to where the quote links are.

RoxieJo

Cavy Slave
I can help you with that! When you go into one of the discussions (like this one, GPC Forum Features, but before you open any of the threads) you'll see a tab at the top that says Forum Tools. Click it and you'll see an option to post a new thread :)

RoxieJo

Cavy Slave
I don't think you can thank yet. You have to be a Cavy Slave first and when you that there will be a Thank option to click on next to where the quote links are.

Aha!!! Thank you very much. I was almost embarrassed to ask, thought I was blind or something!

Rnd210

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.