Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Save Sadie

dra&pigs

Cavy Slave
While browsing Facebook recently, I came across a link that read "If 1,000,000 people join, my dad won't put my dog down."
I'm not condoning it or slandering it, I'm just putting it out there, for you to like or not with your own discretion. (I don't really want to start an argument about whether it's real, or whether it could be considered a good home with this). I'm just putting it out there so if you haven't heard of it and want to support it, you can. :)
ETA: You can find it by just typing in "if.." into the search bar. It'll come up as the first link (or it did for me, at least).

That is truly heartbreaking that her dad is going to put down her dog unless random strangers join her group. :weepy: How terrible! Does she say why her dog is to be put down? That has got to be against the law...you can't just put down a dog for no good reason.

I'm not sure, although she did say that if she couldn't save the dog, she was going to find a good home to relocate to before her father is able to euthanize it.

I joined just because its a heartbreaking story! Who would put their dog to sleep just because they want a group with 1 million fans?

It's a scam to get personal information from your facebook account.

Thanks Paula for letting me know. Even though I'm much older, I still don't want people looking at my personal info!

Whoa- people are crazy. I can't believe how low people will go to get your information. Pathetic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.