0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    341 Rec'd/198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Personalities

What your pig's personality? Each pig is different - they all have such different attitudes!

I'll start:

Snickers: Oh, Snickers. Where do I start? She is so funny! She is a LOUD-MOUTH!! She also is the more dominant one out of my 2 pigs. She normally is a brat to Oreo, poor thing. But, today I caught her carefully grooming Oreo. It was so sweet! She likes to explore, and makes lots of cute squeaks when she does.

Oreo: Oreo cracks me up. She makes me laugh everyday with her little bangs and feathery butt. I hate to say it, but she can be a little slow to catch on to things some times... (i.e not catching on that the lettuce has already been put upstairs, and all she needs to do is run up there, not squeak!) I love her with all me heart - she's a funny little thing!

Can't wait to hear about your pigs!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    62 Rec'd/46 Posts

Re: Personalities

Bella: The biggest squeaker. Hears anything that might be food squeaking not stop, when I get up in the morning, when I come home and start talking she is again being vocal. She is all for food and will do anything to get it. She is bratty to Chloe sometimes is Chloe is still eating her veggies Bella will steal them. When on my lap Bella just kind of sits there. She don't like her tummy touched at all. She doesn't like to be actually carries she will usually bite your arm. She likes to sit on your lap or your chest. It takes her a little bit to lay down, but she pees on me a lot.

Chloe: She is very quite. I have only heard he squeak loud a few times. She a a timid little piggy. She runs every time I walk over to the cage, but then will come right to me when I bend down. She runs from Bella if Bella starts to push her around, but Chloe is so much more lovable than Bella and will let you pick her up in any way she holds her pee when on my lap until back in her cage. She will snuggle under my chin and make little happy squeaks. Chloe loves to be held in any way and like her tummy touched. She is very laid back.

Darwin: Talk about loud mouth. He is always squeaking. If he's isn't it's a miracle. He is either sleeping or eating if he's not squeaking. He has so much energy. He flys around his cage like some crazed nut. He is a very happy and energetic piggy. Very livley . He likes to sit on my forearm when being held. I cant hold him for to long, he won't sit still to two seconds. He is so funny.

Amy: I haven't had her but about 3 days, but she is very sweet so far and like being held. She nips on my hands. Just tasting i suppose. She is only 9 weeks. I have only heard her squeak a few times. She seems to be kind of picky with her veggies or she just don't want to try anything else besides lettuce. She has livened up a little bit while being in the play pin, but in the stupid petstore cage she just kind of sits there a lot. I think she's sad about the cage size and probably misses her cage mates, I don't know.

Cavy Slave
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    10 Rec'd/7 Posts

Waffles - He is my curious piggy. When I am vacuuming he comes and sniffs out the vacuum hose. When I am taking pigtures, he contantly has his nose right up to the lens of the camera. He is my only piggie that will let me bend down to pet him while he is in his cage.

Oscar- He is my newest edition, and is by far the most timid. His colors are so neat, his face is split right down the middle by two different colors. I'd say I am still discovering his personality.

Pancakes- She is my quietest pig. I might even be able to say that I have never heard her squeek. The other day I accidently cut the quick on her nail, she didn't even made a peep or struggle at all! I couldn't believe it. She is the most content out of all of them during lap time. She is a sweet heart.

Nugget and Piggles- These two girls get the same description because they're both little brats haha. They are SO loud, constantly eating EVERYTHING and destroying their cage. They popcorn ALL THE TIME. I've raise these two from birth, so they are the least timid. They don't run and hide unless there is a big scary noise. Piggles is Albino and I love her eyes and her pink ears. Nugget has a random white dot on her face, which is adorable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    192 Rec'd/99 Posts

Princess.......Loud and has no problem to wake you up at 2am singing. She will follow you all over the house and once picked up she'll like your face like a dog.

Poppy.......stuck up snob and loves the tv.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    7 Rec'd/5 Posts

Rodney- He is my little adventure. If there is something to get into he finds. He is also my talker. He squeaks once and a while but mostly purrs. He is my little cuddle bug also, Im guess because while nursing him back to health he was hand feed every 2 hours and he was only 2 months. He recently thinks he is a chinchilla as he and our Chinny have play time together. He is the funniest thing running after Gizzy and he LOVES putting his face in Gizzy's fur. He also enjoys eating Gizzy's tail fur and my hair. He is my little barbor piggy.

Buddy-we got Buddy about a month ago. He is our tank. He literally runs through the barriers like there was nothing there. Buddy is no talker though, Ive NEVER heard him wheek. He is just starting to popcorn these days. He also likes to be held but must be on your shoulder. He loves getting his chops and chin rubbed. He will sit there for hours if you let him.

The boys are getting along good right now and this weekend we are making the cage alot bigger(adding a second story)so Im hoping they will be alot more active in there cage after this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    39 Rec'd/30 Posts
    Blog Entries

La Chupacabra- spoiled and lazy. Is my lap pig and loves to munch on veggies and watch TV or play video games. Whiner when she doesn't get veggies first! Quite when out of the cage but boss when in it. Always seems to be head butting Moo.
    La Moo MooAlso spoiled but comes to the cage when I go up to it. My little explorer. At the vet she was trying to go up her sleeve....ha ha. She is LOUD. Anything that sounds like veggies gets her excited. I bumped a plastic bag in my room and she started wheeking...this is 3am! I felt bad and went down stairs and got them their veggies early like a good slave...
    My pigges are silly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    0 Rec'd/0 Posts

Kai: Older of the two. He's very sweet. He doesn't mind being petted and doesn't give much of a struggle when trying to pick him up. My family loves Kai the most, because he's so timid. Plus, he doesn't squeak a lot.
    Ren: Even though he's the youngest, he's the dominant one. He's also the squeaker. He's quite quick, actually, and puts up a fight most of the time when I try to pick him up. He's also very curious and active.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    8 Rec'd/8 Posts

Jinxy- my little cuddlebug. He loves to snuggle on my chest while I watch tv. He is quiet and timid, but will start wheeking when he hears the other two start up. He is my sweetheart! He gets a wild burst of energy every morning when he hears me get up, and does the Indy500 around his cage. It's hilarious! Oh and he likes different sounds and music-when my phone beeps he purrs.

Fidget- loud! He hears a bag rustling, he starts wheeking. He hears me talking, he wheeks. He hears my squeaky recliner, he wheeks. If I respond to him, he gets louder. He loves attention and to be petted, but when I hold him, he will not sit still. He chews my earrings, my shirt, climbs on me, etc. Destroys the cage 5 minutes after I clean it. He is an attention hog too!

Samantha- little miss priss! I call her "princess" because of her attitude. When I open her cage to clean it, she chatters at me. She purrs when I feed her, pet her or scratch her ticklish spot on her butt. Loves to stretch out across my neck or on my shoulder and go to sleep. She talks constantly! (I think she's telling me off) But of the 3, she is the only one that will let me do anything I want to her without a fight. She will just lay there and let me brush her, trim her nails, whatever. Deep down she is a momma's girl.

I love my babies!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    221 Rec'd/105 Posts

I Only Have one still - Gizzy - however her personality is so diverse I could actually be living with Ten piggies!

Gizzy is the dominant female of the house and has me running after her to get her what she wants. She is quick however to say thank you with loads of kisses. She loves cuddling with me and she is very playful when we get Mr Bat and the other toys out.

I can not wait to see her interact with other piggies cause it should be very entertaining!

Cavy Slave
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanks
    4 Rec'd/3 Posts

Pepper: She is the dominant one. She runs around the cage jummping over things in her way and she popcorns all the time. She has sorta claimed every hidey house as her own (there are 4) and if Skamp goes in one she runs in and pushes Skamp out (sometimes she lays with her though). She freaks out whenever I come near the cage, but I think she is starting to realize I mean no harm. She's deffinently figured out that I bring the food.
    Her and Skamp will stand on the edge of their bowls and squeak/look at me until food appears.
    Usually she will rumblestrut and is constantly (it seems) proving to Skamp that she is in charge. But occasionally she is really sweet and will groom skamp/ lay next to her.

Skamp: She just kinda lounges in the care fresh section of the cage all day. I can make noise (blow dryer, yelling downstairs, ect), hide under the cage and jump out (not that I do, she just isnt scared of my sudden movements is what I am trying to get at), stick my hand in the cage and pet her/pick her up and she dosnt mine. She'll look at me and squeak. I think she laughs at pepper though, if I go to pet one of them, Pepper runs like she always does and then Skamp just looks at Pepper then me and (it looks like she) shakes her head.

User Tag List