Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

The mindless banter thread

GizzyandMe

Cavy Slave
I'm working my butt off today - besides my normal stuff I am also constantly on the phone and dashing off text messages and emails begging large companies and small companies and individuals for assistance for our community that got bashed really badly by a fire yesterday morning.

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
I am so bored!

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave
I'm just writing out invoices - very boring, can't wait for lunch. Even better going out for Chinese food with some people from hubby's work tonight!

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
Then go back to bed girlie! :p

PiggiePaws

Cavy Slave
Haha it's too late...already 10:00 am! I was really sick last night and couldn't sleep. Stomach issues.

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
Oh dear I hope you're feeling better!

PiggiePaws

Cavy Slave
I am a little bit, thank you! Something that runs in the family, I get extremely nauseas at random times. Yuck.

leyley904
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
Come up with any ways Leyley?

I got a beautiful pair of knee high faux leather boots...So gorgeous. How was everyone else's day or night depending where you are?

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave
Day is not too bad, got a day and a half until the long weekend! Got my brother coming over monday and hubby's brother coming friday! So just got busy our weekend!

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
Congratulations! Is that for Easter or just because?

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave
Just because really, 4 days off weekend gives us time to do it, but otherwise probably would have seen them anyway. Try to see them as often as we can! My brother is usually very busy so don't see him much!

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
Hello, I'm bored today.

I don't know what to do? any suggestions? I played with the piggies all morning, their sleeping now. I'm cold(Man, It's cold alot here!). I ate tomato soup yesterday. I tought charles to come on comand(sp) and jake learn't how to jump on my bed.

Maybe I will make a salad... For the piggies!!

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
Just because really, 4 days off weekend gives us time to do it, but otherwise probably would have seen them anyway. Try to see them as often as we can! My brother is usually very busy so don't see him much!

Sucks being an adult! Then again, a shot at not seeing my brother for a long time...

Maybe I will make a salad... For the piggies!!

Naturally...What moron makes it for themselfs? :p

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave

I did try that once - making a salad for me - just ended up sharing it with them! I will never forget the time I cut up an apple for me and hubby to eat - their cries were too much to bear that they ended up sharing it! We just can't eat fruit, veggies or salad anymore without sharing it, so given up trying!

GizzyandMe

Cavy Slave

CAN people eat Salad?? Gizzy will cry like a little starved baby if she sees me taking a leaf or something salad out of the fridge. I normally sneak a piece of cucumber now and then but Gizzy will "pretend" to give me loads of kisses then but I think she is just trying to get all the traces of cucumber from my lips and fingers!

1frankie7

Cavy Slave
It's true, I don't eat salad. I have never eaten an entire salad to myself. I always end up sharing with be best friends... Charles and jake, Who like to wake me up by jumping on me!

I am eating sliced almonds, I don't like almonds. But I am wating for my home-made tomato soup to be ready, And I want a snack. I missed breakfast, so I am making more of a brunch than anything.

First course: almonds.

Second course: soup with noodles in it.

Third course: water(Or a peanut butter and Jam sammich).

Charlie has lost his will to eat green pepper, the only way I could get him to eat it, was to wrap it in lettuce and feed it to him by hand... I wonder if he's angry at me for not giving him pellets at 3:00 AM like he asked. :crazy:

ETA; My soup is ready, It has scoobi doo noodles in it. I am hving baguette crackers on the side... Yum!

Last edited:

vickyangel3

Cavy Slave
CAN people eat Salad??

A very interesting question - I think people can because restaurants seem to add it with meals - Unless they are just being generous and thinking of all the piggies out there thinking we can take it home for them!lol

SnowPrincess

Cavy Slave
What's sammich?

No salad for me! Love my vegetables though. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.