Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Looking for Female Peruvian in Ontario

MissSofi

Cavy Slave
I live in London Ontario Canada and have 5 happy and healthy female piggies that are spoiled to pieces and live in a fleece lined 3x6 plus kitchen. I have been searching for one more addition to complete our family:

:love:Looking for a Young, Healthy Female Peruvian,
in need of a loving forever home
:love:

I have tryed all the shelters and rescues in my area with no luck so far. If you are at all considering rehomeing your pretty little girl(s) ( I am willing to take a bonded pair if nessesary) please let me know.

PS.
I will also be expanding my c&c to twice its size in a few weeks. So these girls will have MORE than plenty of room.

Kitara_CavyMom

Cavy Slave
Good luck! I wish I could take in more then just my two piggies but sadly I can't. Neither room (at the moment) or parent's permission (I live with them still). Maybe someday....I will will make my dream of having a cavy-room reality! :)

brazil

Cavy Slave
Hi there, I know it is a decent drive but I live in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario, and have a bonded pair of beautiful girls that I am trying to find a home for. So if you would be interested let me know!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.