Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Singapore/Malaysia Looking for boarding services for critters in Kuala LUmpur ,Malaysia.

Cavy Crew

Cavy Slave
Hello GP owners in KL, does any one of you know where i can find boarding services for small animals here? Mostly caters to dogs and cats, even Pet Safari has none. So if you know of any, please share the info. Thanks

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
If you Google "kuala lumpur" pet sitters "guinea pigs" (just like that, with the quotes where they are), you'll find several people advertising guinea pig sitting services.

Cavy Crew

Cavy Slave
Thanks for the tip bpatters, will go google it but I worried that I will face the same situation like cavyinhawaii. That is why I am looking for proper boarding services instead of a sitter. Because if its a boarding service company or a Pet Hotel, I don't have to worry about the well-being of my boys. They have it here only for big animals, not small ones. But I just found out that there is this animal hospital here that does boarding for small animals. I will go check it out personal, to ensure that they are reliable.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.